This happened before on my les paul copy, and now it happened on my Gretsch Corrvette. The nut on my jack keeps unscrewing, I'm wondering, what am I doing wrong?
jack nuts can just do that, make sure you're not waggling your cable around a lot in the guitar, loop it through the strap while playing, that helps.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
jack nuts do that, you can try to put a stopper under it if it annoys you a lot, but it's no biggie, just thighten it back if it starts to wiggle
dont prop your guitar up against something with the cable in it loosens the nut
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Take the plate which the jack is held on (If it is on one) and twist both sides, should keep it tight for a good while.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
ya same thing happens to me on my epiphone sg special someone said i should put glue under the nut
Originally Posted by TeenBite
Pfft, you all with your big shredding solos. I just play pinch harmonics, then play the same note again without a pinch harmonic. Everyone is like "teh fook?!".
^nooo dont do that just tighten it with some pliers and should be fine just dont balance the jack on the ground or play with it too much
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!