Ok, so for the third time, my input jack got screwed up on my Epi. I don't want to become a regular at my guitar tech, so how do i fix it? The input jack keeps coming loose, which results in the wires coming unsoldered. Is there a permanent fix? And no, I can't afford a new guitar.
Quote by epiphonesg94
Ok, so for the third time, my input jack got screwed up on my Epi. I don't want to become a regular at my guitar tech, so how do i fix it? The input jack keeps coming loose, which results in the wires coming unsoldered. Is there a permanent fix? And no, I can't afford a new guitar.

get a locknut. also what model is the epi?
edit: saw the model, locknut is the way to go./
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Last edited by jeffc313 at Jul 5, 2009,
That happened on my imput jack too. The guy at my music store just put a smaller nut on it. Or use threadlock?
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
or don't play the guitar. that will ensure that 100% of the time it wont come out lol
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
RDX1138 has the best idea. We use threadlocker all the time at work to prevent mechanical assemblies form coming loose over time. The problem is you only need a small drop of it on the threads for it to do its job and it's hard to buy in small quantities. A drop of clear nail polish may be an OK, inexpensive sub.
Moving on.....