yeah i'm a noob, but anyways (still unsure if this is the right place), for the past couple years, i've been going to shows and spending my money on tickets, but sometimes find my money a waste, and disappointed. The one band i can always see live is Every Time I Die. They're always energetic, even with the type of difficulty there song is they're always amazing, the 3 or 4 times i've seen'm. Who's the best life band ya've seen, energy levels, sound, etc.?
Dream Theater
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

honestly, Atreyu....

i don't like their music much, but they have been awesome both times i've seen them.

also, i go to really cheap shows (all under 15 bucks unless it's a big festival) and have never been disappointed because there isn't much at stake. the stuff i spend money for is Warped Tour ($30), Harvest of Hope Fest ($40) and The Fest ($60).. other than that, i don't spend much for shows
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
honestly, Atreyu....

i don't like their music much, but they have been awesome both times i've seen them.

also, i go to really cheap shows (all under 15 bucks unless it's a big festival) and have never been disappointed because there isn't much at stake. the stuff i spend money for is Warped Tour ($30), Harvest of Hope Fest ($40) and The Fest ($60).. other than that, i don't spend much for shows

WTF wish festivals in aus were that cheap. First three posts are win btw, 3 of my fave bands lol

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Cynic, Amon Amarth, Machine Head and Saxon.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
tool or slayer were my favorites i've seen so far, they both put on a pretty good show.
I breathe air.

rolling stones

✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
seen Coheed, seen Amon Amarth. i forgot to add Folly. They reigned from NJ 11 years ago, and i went to there 2nd to last show (thanks to ex) last year and at the venue, the stage was 2 feet high, and for there closer (Please Don't Shoot the Piano Player) the whole room bullrushed the stage. that was good as hell...
I saw Iron Maiden, Dethklok, Symphony X, Overkill, and Type O Negative at Heavy MTL last year. They were all amazing. Iron Maiden can really move despite their age.
Last edited by Captive_Honor at Jul 5, 2009,
Tool, Incubus and Green Day
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Maidenfan066
Coheed

yeah.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Hubert Sumlin or Bruce Sprinsteen. Bruce puts on an incredible show, but Hubert Sumlin is an amazing guitarist and there aren't many pure Chicago Blues players left.

Quote by sirrjj

rolling stones

You lucky bastard.
Last edited by cornmancer at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by vjferrara
nine inch nails this year at bonaroo

I was there. It kicked ass. And my favorite show is from this years bonnaroo, and the band is my sig.
oh Linkin Park the day of their 10 Year Anniversary Bamboozle... 2 years ago i think? idk if it was cause of the date or because live they really are just that good.
Guitars and Bass:
Fender Strat Mex.
Epi Junior
Epi Special
Ibanez Artcore (AS73)
Kawai Hand Made bass
Ibanez Acoustic
Yamaha Classical

Recording Stuff:
Korg D12
tascam 4track
peavey mics etc.
Pearl Jam, Zappa Plays Zappa or Alice in Chains were probably the best I've seen. I'm seeing Sonic Youth in 6 days, so this list might change in a few days.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.