So i created a myspace for my music on myspace and all is good, but i was wondering what other good free websites you can join upto to promote your music online, any suggestions please?
Cheers
Soundclick.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ultimate-Guitar. You might not have heard of it, but its great. You should check it out.
purevolume, pickrset, last.fm
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by kobrakai-luke
So i created a myspace for my music on myspace and all is good, but i was wondering what other good free websites you can join upto to promote your music online, any suggestions please?
Cheers

I wasn't aware you could make myspaces in other places, ya know, besides myspace.
Cos we're men it relieves stress, why do you not wank... Joke :P on topic i second purevolume
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
purevolume, reverbnation, numberone music are all good but i think you have to pay for all those except purevolume
you get the most plays on myspace though