Page 1 of 2
Hi all.. it has actually been years since I've posted on this forum!

I'm selling my Guitar Port xt to raise money for a trip to India I'm going on.

It's hardly ever been used, comes with all original cables.

For those who don't know, this little box lets you plug your guitar into your PC, so you can use the provided software to emulate amps & sounds of famous artists and gear worth hundreds. Coupled with a decent guitar you can get a fantastic sound out of it. It's great for the price.

I'm asking for £60 (inc. shipping to the UK) but the price is negotiable. Shipping to the USA or other countries will be considered but the buyer would have to pay extra for the shipping!

I will check the forum for replies so you can get back to me via this forum or PM, or you can also email me at "krisrennison AT gmail DOT com" (replace AT with @ and DOT with .)

The money received will contribute to me going to India to do charity work in an impoverished village.

Many thanks! I hope to hear from you soon.
does it come with software? and does it record the input?
if so i'm interested

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
line 6 makes amps that model other amps right?
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Hey, thanks for the replies guys.

The Guitar Port comes with the GearBox software from Line 6, the replacement for the old Guitar Port software

GearBox lets you design your own custom sounds on your PC, and with the Guitar Port online feature (although you get a free trial, after that if you wish to continue to use the online features you have to pay a small subscription I think) you have access to hundreds of tabs and tone files designed to sound like famous artists.

The guitarbox software is free, the online features are the ones which have an optional subscription.

Also, there is another piece of software which I think works VERY well with Guitar Port - I'll discuss that in more depth with potential buyers if they're interested?

Kris.
Quote by shredmaster12
line 6 makes amps that model other amps right?

Yeah I believe Line 6 amps have features to emulate a wide variety of amps.. They also make good pedals and interfaces (like the one I'm selling )

They also make these guitars called Variax, I've had the chance to play with a 600 series one and they're great Wish I could afford one.
Sorry for not mentioning this in my other post but you can record the guitar input through the use of recording software on your PC, even the free one that comes with windows
ok great
I'm pretty interested in buying it now. I've looked into it and it'll work with guitar rig 3 as well, which i have.
If I buy it I probably won't be able to get the money until the start next month, can you wait that long?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Yeah thats the software I was going to mention, it works great with Guitar Rig 3.

Ideally I could do with the money before I go to India on the 24th of this month, so the item will stay up for sale on here, but if noone else offers to buy then I'll keep the sale going untill someone does Including you, when you can get the cash together.

Cheers guys.
Sorry man, i can't get the money this month. If another offer comes along i don't mind if you take it if its still for sale by next month or so then i'll probably buy it.
Also, bump.

Quote by Spoonman69
No problem.. the item stays open for sale until someone comes along & buys

So get offering people! =)

I figured out how much my India trip has cost me, £1059...
Does it work with mac?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I really need the money for this, but I feel bad about just bumping it without adding anything constructive.

Please get in touch if you want to buy the item!

Kris
You've got mail.
GEAR:

Ibanez JEM 555 Steve Vai Signature x2 (Black + White)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele Custom II
Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
Digitech Distortion Factory
Hey I didn't get your email or PM? did you type my email properly? I've PM'd you

-Kris
Just a note to anyone else interested, the item is still for sale until otherwise stated - I could really do with a quick sale on this - I go to India for nearly a month, next wednesday.

Kris
Someone should snatch this up. It's an awesome little device. The newer POD Farm software is really good too. Zero latency at all on my PC.
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey 5150 Head w/Bias Mod.
Peavey Bandit 112
Thanks madrigal..

I've got a week exactly before I leave for India.. for this to have any chance of getting the money to me before I leave, this item really has to sell before monday.. if I send the paypal payment to my bank on the monday it'l get in on the friday morning as I'm in Heathrow Airport..

Time's a tickin' guys & gals =(
Bumo, how long you helping in this village for?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
15 days charity work, then about 6 days rainforest trekking.. Really looking forward to it
Good man! if i find the money will buy..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I've been sending you PM's, they working? If not, I'm gonna resort to e-mail
GEAR:

Ibanez JEM 555 Steve Vai Signature x2 (Black + White)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele Custom II
Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
Digitech Distortion Factory
i've not received any PM's =( please email me at krisrennison @ gmail . com (without the spaces :P)
i reckon this needs to sell tonight for me to get the money on friday

come on guys make me an offer.
still up for sale, but any offers recieved from now on will only be replied to when I return from India on the 15th August

Seeya guys.
Would you do trades?
If not I can come up with the cash next week:P
Schecter C-1 Classic (BKP Painkillers)
Schecter Tempest Custom EMG 81/85)
Jackson DK2M
Boss: Ge-7, DD-7, RV-5, NS-2, SD-1
MXR: KFK 10 Band EQ, Dynacomp, Stereo Chorus
Voodoo Lab Sparke Drive
Bugera 333XL 212 Combo
Free bump here...

Why the hell has noone bough tthi syet? This is bargain of the century material.
i want to buy it but i need a new guitar first
My S**t

Dean Vendetta W/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Peavey Vypyr 30
Planet Waves Custom Cable
Page 1 of 2