I need some advice on a couple things

In the song Don't Forget Me, I have problems keeping the note going during the hammer on pull off part

e|-5h7p5h7p5h7p5h7p5--|
B|--------------------|
G|--------------------| 
D|--------------------|
A|--------------------| 
E|--------------------|

I'm guessing I have to strengthen my fingers or something, how would I do this?

during the Slane Castle version of Don't Forget me towards the outro. The tab reads as

| e|-10-----10-------------
| B|----12-----12----------
| G|------12------12-------
| D|-----------------------
| A|-----------------------
| E|-----------------------

I can't fret this because my fingers won't fit in both the 12 frets. How do I go about doing this?
1) Practice your pull-off, be sure to make the string to vibrate.

2) .. Obviously you're not familiar with sweep picking. Use two fingers for the two 12.
.. I'm not sure if I understand your question.

Fret the chord

||--10--
||--12--
||--12--
||-------
||-------
||-------

Using the index for the ten on the first string, the ring for the 12 on the second and the pinky for the 12 on the third.. Then pick it as shown in the tab.
That's because you are a beginner (I guess, otherwise you have a problem).. Just practice, you will soon be able to finger that.
Quote by electroMakumba
That's because you are a beginner (I guess, otherwise you have a problem).. Just practice, you will soon be able to finger that.

I'm not a beginner, at least I'd like to think I'm not since i've been dabbling with guitars for 2 years now. It just seems physically impossible since my fingers just push each other. Maybe if I can cut some meat off my fingers they can both fit side by side.

I'm using an Epiphone-g400 btw.
pinky on the second as close as possible to the fret, ring on third pressed against the back of the pinky, should work.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.