#1
Do they make MM Stingrays with 24 frets?

I know the Bongos have it, but those things are ugly as piss IMO, Look like a freekin fish...
You can call me Aaron.


♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
#2
your ugly like a fish

no they dont.


edit: try calling them and asking
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.


Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
#3
As far as I know, no. I once thought of a concept bass that would have a Stingray with 24 frets, a neck thru body, and a wider fretboard, but I then came to the conclusion that those would take away from what makes a Stingray a Stingray. The instrument is very slap oriented with a heavy, punchy sound, what I wanted to do with it would turn it into a type of sustain, all over the neck instrument. So I think the as is 21 fret design is the perfect design as any major physical change would alter it dramatically, thus the Sterling.
#4
Bongos are one of those basses that I didn't care for at first, but the sound is so amazing I keep on picking them up and playing them at the shop.

And yes, its the only 24 fret bass in the Ernie Ball line.
#5
a fish you say?

I always thought they were more akin to a toilet seat personally.

anyway EBMM do not make a 24 fret stingray. If you want stingray tone and 24 frets look for a bass with an ash body, maple bolt on neck, stingray humbucker pickup and active electronics. Whack a big bridge on it and you'll get close enough to the stingray tone that 99% of people won't tell the difference and the other 1% will be too drunk to care
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3


Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
#6
Quote by slipmaggot93
your ugly like a fish

no they dont.


It's a piranha...
Attachments:
Bongo 6 Blue.jpg
You can call me Aaron.


♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
#8
Quote by skater dan0
a fish you say?

I always thought they were more akin to a toilet seat personally.

anyway EBMM do not make a 24 fret stingray. If you want stingray tone and 24 frets look for a bass with an ash body, maple bolt on neck, stingray humbucker pickup and active electronics. Whack a big bridge on it and you'll get close enough to the stingray tone that 99% of people won't tell the difference and the other 1% will be too drunk to care

agreed, this is pretty much what my Washburn is
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
#9
I think they make an Ash Traben Chaos that'd sound similar.

^ I totally clicked you 'Kisekae for Bass' link. We're now enemies.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
#10
^ aww be hating not on da tricky linky
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects