When you think of the names of various bands what comes to your mind?

For example:

When I think of At The Gates, I picture myself at the black gates of mordor, swords drawn, ready to battle all of the orcs on the other side.

When I think of Cannibal Corpse, I think of this guy who just goes around eating dead people's corpses. Actually the guy from the cover of the Eaten Back To Life album cover doing that.

So, any interesting ones about other bands.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
AC/DC ............i think of Heaven<3

Metallica...i think of a metal bar i saw last night O.o
When I think of Metallica, I think of how gay this thread is.

srsly.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
when i think of led zeppelin i think of pure awesomeness. But seriously what the hell is the point of this thread?
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Idk why... but The Black Dahlia Murder brings to mind a pale, close up image of a beautiful woman with jet black hair and clothes, dark purple blood dripping from her mouth and along her cheek. She looks depressed, kinda in a forest type setting, the setting is really dark with a hint of green on the leaves and grass. Lots of the ground is bare.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by KiraIBZ
Idk why... but The Black Dahlia Murder brings to mind a pale, close up image of a beautiful woman with jet black hair and clothes, dark purple blood dripping from her mouth and along her cheek. She looks depressed, kinda in a forest type setting, the setting is really dark with a hint of green on the leaves and grass. Lots of the ground is bare.

?
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja

?

Wow... somewhat close to my mental image, SOMEWHAT... But I never saw that pic before XD
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
when i think of tool i think of a wrench
Quote by Kensai
I thouloghry enjoyed that pelfolmance.

when i think of slayer i think of a guy that goes around killing people on a horse
idk why
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

When I think of Cannibal Corpse, I think of this guy who just goes around eating dead people's corpses. Actually the guy from the cover of the Eaten Back To Life album cover doing that.

Actually for Cannibal Corpse i see a crazy man eating a pussy of dead girl covered in blood.
Quote by mndzw25
Actually for Cannibal Corpse i see a crazy man eating a pussy of dead girl covered in blood.

Thanks to the Pit, I Cum Blood is the only thing that somes to my head when I think of Cannibal Corpse.
when i think of amon amarth i think of this burly, long blond-haired viking storming a mountain with the evil lair of some evil mongol-looking man who shoots lightning out of his hands on top. The viking has a BIG-ASS sword and is looking up at the man on the top of the mountain where the evil guy's dragon is flying around the mountain. The sky is pitch black, it's raining, and there is A LOT of thunder and lightning
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by Shaned
when i think of amon amarth i think of this burly, long blond-haired viking storming a mountain with the evil lair of some evil mongol-looking man who shoots lightning out of his hands on top. The viking has a BIG-ASS sword and is looking up at the man on the top of the mountain where the evil guy's dragon is flying around the mountain. The sky is pitch black, it's raining, and there is A LOT of thunder and lightning

When I think of Amon Amarth, I think of them dressed as the village people.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
When I Think Of Whitechapel , i think of an offwhite church , in a bleak setting , the sky is a grey blue , and theres blood spatterd on the side of the church
When I think of Jonas Brothers

I think I'm going to be sick
a little lost.....
When I think of Pantera, I think of a time where pants were becoming the norm.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
When I think of Pantera, I think of a time where pants were becoming the norm.

Thanks to the Pit, RIP DIME is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Pantera.

DAMN YOU TO HELL PIT!

I'm kidding. I love you guys.
other than thinking on the band members or a song of them:

Blink 182-A cloesup of a green eye blinking
The Offspring-Punnet Square
Green Day-Middle Eastern food (it is a long story)
The Ramones-A plain red image...
Black Sabbath-Purple Vampire
Deep Purple-Pimp My Ride (another long story)
Metallica-Aluminum
Led Zeppelin-Any person with long hair, leather clothes, gibson les paul, etc.
The Scorpions-Lobsters (I am weird)

Cant think of more at the moment
Quote by Mikenikes666
when i think of slayer i think of a guy that goes around killing people on a horse
idk why

That's weird (just like me) but the guy is old and has a Santa Claus beard
Quote by chaoticfables
Thanks to the Pit, I Cum Blood is the only thing that somes to my head when I think of Cannibal Corpse.

other than thinking in an ''I Cum Blood Image'' (a guy bleeding in a ''kill bill style'' from his knees) I imagine a zombie.