Oki the thing is...im gonna put a Floyd rose tremolo system in my B.C.Rich S.o.B guitar and im just gonna ask this..
It is possible to put a Tremolo system on a guitar? (Have to do it ur self) u know like i know a guitarmakingguy and i can ask him to do it for me but is it smart?
how about you ask a proper question?
don't say you're going to do something and then ask if it's possible.

yes, it is possible, and I'd recommend you take it to a professional, and not try doing it on your own. by the sounds of it you're far from qualified.
------

Shwiggity.
I built my own frankentrat last summer and I did everything on it... Including adding the Floyd Rose so yes it's something you can do! Just be careful when you're drilling
it's possible but not advisable.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Telecaster7
Actually, it's a vibrato, but you vcould, but i would recommend taking it to a professional.

please don't start the Vibrato vs. Tremolo arguement
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by BucketHayden
Use The Searchbar!!!! god damn new***s

*reported for flaming*
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Hehe im gonna skip it :P i have a friend who works for a living doing these things xd And he said it wouldnt be smart to do it on my guitar :P so im just gonna paint it again and stuff Thanks for the responses
Last edited by bleeditout at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by SomebodySomeone
*reported for flaming*

jesus man grow a spine, i could report you for trolling.

anyway if you want a floyd its gonna cost big bucks so just buy guitar with trem <thread>
Quote by bleeditout
It is possible to put a Tremolo system on a guitar?

I know you dropped the idea, but just think about what you asked for just a second here. You obviously know trems exist, and I take it you've seen plenty of guitars that have them. So yes, it's possible to put them on guitars. How did you think they got on there if they're not possible to put on?
Quote by BucketHayden
jesus man grow a spine, i could report you for trolling.

anyway if you want a floyd its gonna cost big bucks so just buy guitar with trem <thread>

please point out where i was trolling.

just look at your post. all you did was tell him to use the searchbar and said he was a new****... that's unnecessary flaming and trolling. you could've just said something inthe lines of

"there is already a FR only thread, check it out. and use the searchbar next time".

TS, i'm glad you chose to skip it. it's really not worth putting a floyd on a lowend guitar that wasn't designed to have a floyd in the first place.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock