Hey, I am looking for people to possibly play with. I live in the middle of nowhere so I think that an online band thingy is the way to go at the moment. I can play rock/blues/metal. Check out my profile for samples of my tone, chops, and recording quality.( if I find people to play with, I will DEFINATELY upgrade my current recording gear) I am very flexible in what styleistic direction this goes. As I am not looking for anything in particular right now, most genre's are acceptable.

PM me or post here if interested.
'Sup.

I would definitely be interested in doing some music with you if you want. I play a mix of bass and rhythm guitar. Bass, my main influence is Ryan Kienle of Matchbook Romance, others being Mark Hoppus thru his use of power chords and mini-solos (I can play Carousel), Mic Todd (although I'm nowhere near his level), a little bit of Flea and Krist of Nirvana, and random other classic rock, pop-punk, and Brit rock/metal from the 80's-below. I play guitar pretty well, but can't come up with riffs or long solos to save my life. I am good at chord progressions and switching between the use of full chords and power chords and power chord variants, my main guitar influences being Coheed, Matchbook again, and a little Cobain/Grohl.

And...

I dont have a good recording sound right now, but I can enter stuff thru power tab and record and modify that. I can even do a little sampling.

If you're interested, I can do rhythm or bass for you. I am quite wordy, but I just want to make sure you know what I'm drawing from.

Mainly, i just want to learn. PM me if you want to.
Quote by whitenihilist
Hey, I am looking for people to possibly play with. I live in the middle of nowhere so I think that an online band thingy is the way to go at the moment. I can play rock/blues/metal. Check out my profile for samples of my tone, chops, and recording quality.( if I find people to play with, I will DEFINATELY upgrade my current recording gear) I am very flexible in what styleistic direction this goes. As I am not looking for anything in particular right now, most genre's are acceptable.

PM me or post here if interested.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah join a real band dude
Quote by ericman93
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah join a real band dude

Get a life dude. Online bands are a great way to expand your musical knowledge and share ideas with people from around the world.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Get a life dude. Online bands are a great way to expand your musical knowledge and share ideas with people from around the world.

Oh my God, that is HILARIOUS.....
Quote by ericman93
Oh my God, that is HILARIOUS.....

Hey retard, quit spamming me, and if you could READ it says up there that I don't live near ANY muscians. Hence the online thing. GTFO dumbass.
Last edited by whitenihilist at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by whitenihilist

Hey retard, quit spamming me, and if you could READ it says up there that I don't live near ANY muscians. Hence the online thing. GTFO dumbass.

OMG Dude, you need to stop making me laugh, your going to give me a heart attack! XD
Quote by ericman93
OMG Dude, you need to stop making me laugh, your going to give me a heart attack! XD

Your existence must be lonely.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Your existence must be lonely.

Not as lonely as THAT GUY! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quote by ericman93
Not as lonely as THAT GUY! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*reported for being a spammer*

on topic:
Online bands can be tricky, you might want to get everyones phone number so theres no miscommunication through email and such. Because I know band practice for me (real band) can be very chaotic sometings

Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail

on topic:
Online bands can be tricky, you might want to get everyones phone number so theres no miscommunication through email and such. Because I know band practice for me (real band) can be very chaotic sometings

PPPPPPHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA Loser.......
Quote by ericman93
PPPPPPHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA Loser.......

You realize you can be banned for this, right? OH WAIT, I forgot...you're too awesome to care. Seriously, get out of the thread you are contributing nothing and the TS has already asked you to leave
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
You realize you can be banned for this, right? OH WAIT, I forgot...you're too awesome to care. Seriously, get out of the thread you are contributing nothing and the TS has already asked you to leave

It's so intresting to watch you ***s talk about your "Online Bands"........ I Think ill Stay.......
Actually, you won't.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Actually, you won't.

Thanks. I was just about to report this guy for a second time.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by you = fail

on topic:

Thanks for the info, I was kinda thinking this, it's just I feel as if some of my best music is being lost because I have no one to play with. When I was jamming weekly, I was able to write songs and jam on them for hours, now I kind of struggle to just write good riffs. I hope to move somewhere with actual muscians soon, I was just hoping to get some people together to wirite some instumentals with or something.
Interesting. I haven't been in an online band before, and wouldn't mind perhaps giving it a spin. If you are lacking a guitarist, or perhaps need an extra track for a song or two, shoot me a PM.
I'm Canadian Eh?
Eat a live toad first thing in the morning. Nothing worse will happen to you all day.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes.