I lost my Sansa Clip MP3 player and I need to buy a new one, but the choice is between two...

This cheap Chinese iPod Touch Copy:

(Invalid img)

Which comes with:

-32GB storage
-SD expansion slot
-built-in 2.0MP camera/camcorder

OR this Crazy-ass thing:

Which comes with:

- 2GB storage
- SD expansion
- The ability to play NES EMULATOR GAMES***********
-1.3MP Camera

So, the way I see it, I could either get the first one and have a ton of space, a camera, a touch screen, etc. or I could get the second one and be able to play NES games but be forced to use SD cards to store a lot of stuff.

Opinions?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
The first. You can play NES games online.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
um... fake?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
nes game.
forsure.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
as far as I can tell, those seem too cheap. Get something quality. If its music your after get an older ipod off of ebay. If you want all those bells and whistles get that second one.

I'd be very wary of that touch screen one, its probably cheap technology and works like ****.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by iwontwait
Get a real ipod touch that you actually have coverage for if it breaks.

This is by far the best option.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Do what my friend did.

He had an iPod video. He left it with his calculator in his bag for like 2 days. His iPod screen got fucked up, so he sent it to Apple.

He got a free iPod touch the next day.

chedit: Yeah, he jailbroke it too. He has 10 pages of apps.
Last edited by chaoticfables at Jul 5, 2009,
Just get a legit ipod touch. 200 dollars and one jailbreak later I have over 1000 songs, internet capabilities, NES emulator, GBA emulator, and <9000 useful apps.

Even with the comparably low space to the classic, it's by far worth every penny put into it.
1.- you will look cheap and stupid with your fake ipod touch. and they workd like sh*t. just do some youtube searching. also, most of them have only about 2 or 3 gigbytes of iternal memory, even if it says it's 32 or w/e.
2.- i dont trust it. it looks cheap.

i would rather get a cheap old ipod off ebay
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Just get a legit ipod touch. 200 dollars and one jailbreak later I have over 1000 songs, internet capabilities, NES emulator, GBA emulator, and <9000 useful apps.

Even with the comparably low space to the classic, it's by far worth every penny put into it.

Less than 9000? Terrible.
Quote by LordBishek
Less than 9000? Terrible.

iduncwutudidthur
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Let me address some issues here:

1. I can't afford an actual iPod Touch. I don't want to spend more than 100 bucks on whatever player I decide to get, either. I have other responsibilities and I can't just drop hundreds of dollars on luxuries.

2. I don't give a damn what I look like listening to it/using it. Sure, I'll look cheap with the fake iPod and I'll look like a dork playing NES games on my MP3, but I don't care.

3. I've looked into the quality of the fake iPods and I think they'll suite my needs just fine. A friend of mine actually has one and his has held up fine, only requiring him to reset it twice because he tried to mod it's firmware.

My main decision to make is, which is more important/awesome? Built-in storage or the ability to play NES games?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman

1. I can't afford an actual iPod Touch. I don't want to spend more than 100 bucks on whatever player I decide to get, either. I have other responsibilities and I can't just drop hundreds of dollars on luxuries.

2. I don't give a damn what I look like listening to it/using it. Sure, I'll look cheap with the fake iPod and I'll look like a dork playing NES games on my MP3, but I don't care.

3. I've looked into the quality of the fake iPods and I think they'll suite my needs just fine. A friend of mine actually has one and his has held up fine, only requiring him to reset it twice because he tried to mod it's firmware.

My main decision to make is, which is more important/awesome? Built-in storage or the ability to play NES games?

I'll sell you my 342gig ipod video for 50 bucks. Even with it's 4 hour life battery it's still better than any rip off you could get on the internet.
Quote by dudetheman

If you're so 'fiscally responsible', you'd realize that the best option is to save your $$$ for an actual iPod touch so you can buy a product backed by a reliable company so when it stops working for whatever reason it can be replaced and you haven't wasted *any* money.

at any rate, scrounge craigslist for a used ipod