Alright fellows, im 16 and my friend who happens to be a girl(yeah, it happens), has a friend she's hooking me up with. In the past, we have made out several times, and she lives in a different town. I digress, so she's 16 too and she wants to have sex, in other words, pretty much all or nothing. I can get either a handjob, but thats about all other than plain out sex. So anyways, its my first time, and i dont know if i want to do it, shes pretty damn good looking, but i like my ex right now and were good friends. So what do i do buds?
The views expressed in this post are not that of the user and, as such, they shall be disregarded by all mods. Due to this binding clause, warnings/bannings can no longer take place.
No glove no love. Otherwise, if you have a condom then I say bang her until the cows come home...Or she's been thoroughly bung, that works as well.
Yeah, good help. Of course on the condom.
The views expressed in this post are not that of the user and, as such, they shall be disregarded by all mods. Due to this binding clause, warnings/bannings can no longer take place.
Quote by ttreat31
Relationship thread?

Ha, its not a relationship if everything goes right
Quote by Pinballwizard93
Alright fellows, im 16 and my friend who happens to be a girl(yeah, it happens), has a friend she's hooking me up with. In the past, we have made out several times, and she lives in a different town. I digress, so she's 16 too and she wants to have sex, in other words, pretty much all or nothing. I can get either a handjob, but thats about all other than plain out sex. So anyways, its my first time, and i dont know if i want to do it, shes pretty damn good looking, but i like my ex right now and were good friends. So what do i do buds?
When in doubt, ask your parents.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Pinballwizard93

you:
#1. take this to relationship thread
#2. realize that your EX doesn't care who you ****
#3. **** her. she's hot, and wants it. you are not a real man if you throw away a golden opportunity like that.

in that order.
DO IT PUSSY!!

but srsly, Relationship/ Sex thread NOW!
a little lost.....
Okay everybody, i get it, ill remember the relationships thread next time. Good help btw.
If there's any doubt in your mind, I say don't do it.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
give her a rim job
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

The Council of Manhood has reviewed your case. Verdict: Bang the **** out of her OR Take pictures and show them to the pit.

Failure to do so will mean mandatory expulsion from the Council of Manhood.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER