Hey everyone!

I have a new hendrix cover here, one of my favorite songs, Bold as Love. Im using an American Vintage 57 strat and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. Im also playing with a backing track that is a mixed version of the guitar without the guitar track. I know there is too much reverb on my guitar, and the youtube conversion made it worse. I hope you all enjoy this video and leave a crit. I will C4C also

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v4MG4ijzro
Great work! Freeform and jazzy just like Hendrix would have played it. Needs to be perhaps even a bit MORE loose than you worked it, but the quality and tone were both great. I 5-star'ed your video on YouTube and hope that you will critique my post here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1157033
My Gear:
- Schecter S-1 Diamond Series w/ Duncan pickups
- Marshall JCM 900 Half-Stack
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2

Recording: SM58, SM57, M-Audio "AudioBuddy"
"You've Got to Belong To It"
Tone and feel are good, but it sounded like the timing was on and off. Overall it sounds good though.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
rich parents or what, you have a full gym and mad guitar equipment, i am jealous
Quote by Scruffy77
rich parents or what, you have a full gym and mad guitar equipment, i am jealous

Thanks, I worked and paid for all my guitar gear myself, but I cant say the same thing about the gym!

Thanks for the comments everyone
that was really great man!! i never heard someone that young to play Hendrix like that! awesome! you have some cool gear, i like the sound of your guitar- that`s my wish some day...

it didn`t sound like to much reverb to me.

and really, there is a lot of covers out there and 90% of all that is trash. you are in the 10% man! thanks for the crit to my cover!
Quote by flea's trumpet
how long have you been playing for? Are you self taught?

I've been playing for about 5 years now. I am self taught on guitar but I know how to read music and I understand theory. I started by playing jazz guitar and that I still what I do best, I play in many different jazz groups and im excited to get to play at some great festivals. I just got into blues and rock music about 2.5 years ago and classic blues is my favorite but im still working on getting the feels right.

Thanks
Wish i had a guitar as cool as that... And you make really good use of it, especially in the rhythm sections. Any chance you could send me the backing track? I think i might have a go at this song.

Thanks.
Thanks, it is a cool guitar, even cooler now that I just got it signed by Buddy Guy! Anyways ill get you a backing track. thanks for the comments.