Have you ever watched your uploaded movies a few months after you uploaded them and then realized, "Wow, that was really stupid. Why did I even post that?" That just happened to me...I was watching some of my guitar covers and was like, WTF? These are really bad...Anyone else out there have these problems?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
yea, but i have 213 subs, 6000 channel views, and have alot of views on my vids. and to top it all off i play crappy pop punk. lol
I have a video with 353,410 views, I have 103 subscribers, and 1,955 channel views. So no. Not at all.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
No, but my dad does record me every chance he gets and puts them on youtube against my will. I am smart enough to realize from the beginning that they suck.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
One of them... just because the quality is ridiculously bad and my band isn't that good. But I like my solo covers stuff. Although my average view count is something around 13....
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
ideos Watched: 54,098
Videos Uploaded: 37
Video Views: 301,741
Favorites: 137

Channel Type:
Channel Views: 26,129
Subscribers: 304

although i do do that sometimes
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
.. y'know I've just realized why I even put videos up in the first place if I already know how "stupid" we'll look.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
yea, but i have 213 subs, 6000 channel views, and have alot of views on my vids. and to top it all off i play crappy pop punk. lol

It's because you're a girl.

To answer TS's question, I haven't regretted anything yet, but that's because I've only had a Youtube account for a few days.