Hey all,

I've been playing drums for awhile now, but my kit has to go, as I'm moving into an apartment

However, I want to get an electronic drumkit, as they are as close as I can get without getting bitched out by my neighbors.

Do any of you know of any good, semi-cheap electric drumkits (and an amp for it)?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
screw the neighbors! keep drumming on a REAL drumkit!
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by classicrockboy
screw the neighbors! keep drumming on a REAL drumkit!

I like actually having a place to live. Thanks, though.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by aceofspades406
im not sure, but atlest tell me your real set is going to storage or sumthing

Oh yeah, it's not going for real, haha. It's stored in my apartment for when we gig, I just can't physically practice on it there.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Just a word of warning, if you aren't on the ground floor, the noise from the pedals will travel through the floor and be really audible on the floor(s) below and possibly neighbouring rooms on the same floor.

People often assume electric drumkits are really quiet, but you'd be surprised how much noise they can make. You're essentially stamping on the floor and banging things in contact with the floor.

You could put a few layers of spare carpet below it to try and isolate things a little, and I've heard slabs of concrete do the trick though I've never tried that myself.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
You could buy a drum rug and use that to muffle the sound, and i use pretty good drum mutes and they seem to work well. Mabey you could ask around your (close) neigbours and see if anyone really minds if you pracise at a set time each week? Anyway, glad that your not throwing your kit out.
Life is hard for musicians, its even harder for drummers.
Simmons SDS-V

TCHUG TCHUG TCHUG TCHUG
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Simmons SDS-V

TCHUG TCHUG TCHUG TCHUG

Where do you find one of those? Are they rare nowadays (I guess they are)? And how much would that cost? 80's electronic drums rock, they look much better than today's e drums.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
Where do you find one of those? Are they rare nowadays (I guess they are)? And how much would that cost? 80's electronic drums rock, they look much better than today's e drums.

dude, this thread is from two year ago.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
drum forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown