I was wondering if theres any chance of be finding a Epiphone Les Paul at a Retailer for around $150-250ish?
Depends on the model, but you could probably find a standard around the upper parts of that budget used.

Your best bet would be to check Craigslist regularly. Cheap Epis are pretty common.
Yeah thats what im going for 1st choice; a standard. But dunno if my dad would approve. Is there any model that would play like a les paul but around my price range? im going to guitar works tomorw with my dad to check things out.
Quote by miikkakipper
I just heard of the Special ll Guitar, any good? its around my price range apparently

Avoid those if you can. They can be setup to play decently, but they sound pretty poor.
During the Christmas holiday season, yea I know far away... Musiciansfriend.com has been putting up B stock Epi LP Standards for $200-$250. Two years ago I got mine for $200 which is a very nice deal. But then again its not a sure thing that that will happen again this year.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
I found my LP Standard for 250, but it was refurbished. It's possible, just lurk craigslist and the gear ads here. And the Special II series of guitars are rather poor all around.
My dad won't spend a single cent online, so I was wondering if anyone with any experiences with retail prices would guide me with this. Thanks for the replies though!
Quote by miikkakipper
My dad won't spend a single cent online, so I was wondering if anyone with any experiences with retail prices would guide me with this. Thanks for the replies though!

Craigslist.org is your best choice then. You have to meet with the person selling the guitar, try it out and then usually pay cash for it.
Quote by miikkakipper
I just heard of the Special ll Guitar, any good? its around my price range apparently

I wouldn't recommend it. It was my first guitar and it had alot of fret buzz (And I've also heard that it's common for the Specials) and it also hard to make go away.