you can also get a microphone and plug into the PA and use other mic for your vocals.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
you can also get a microphone and plug into the PA and use other mic for your vocals.

what about if your in a duo band and your a guitar guy and the other person is a singer, like tenacious d
Quote by longhorntex6
what about if your in a duo band and your a guitar guy and the other person is a singer, like tenacious d

then get a mic for your guitar and a mic for the other guy. then you both plug into the venue's PA.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
This is a very vague question; 1st off, does your guitar have electronics? If so, then you can either run your guitar to the PA directly (assuming on the pickup type, sorta) or to an acoustic amp (again, depending on the pickup type), or both. But you can always mic your guitar like what is done in studios (I think). If you're going to be doing a two guitarists/vocalists deal, if you have electronics in your guitars, than I would recommend using them vs micing the guitars, mainly to save on microphones, and to make things easier, and to give yourselves a bit more freedom. However, go into one of the stickies labeled something like "acoustic and classical master information thread" or something similar...and there'll be a link to a thread in there with information all about electronics for acoustics, and that should answer a majority of the questions you have....if you give me a sec, I'll do the work for you and post a link in my post...

Here's the link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=742699 Happy Birthday!
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Last edited by clayonfire at Jul 5, 2009,