Well today is a great day not only did i get my copy of KsE's new album special edition i mite add! i also got a new baby direct from Japan.

I could help but add in my Peter Wichers and Ola Frenning pics
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Congrats, Caparisons are sick guitars.

I would probably get one if they made a hardtail Dellinger.

EDIT:
Quote by Frusciante2323
sorry but its ugly

If you don't like the guitar or have any thing constructive to say you really have no reason to post.
Last edited by T!AN at Jul 5, 2009,
nice! hngd. i like the p'up configuration. does it play good?? is that a OFR, LFR, or other?

and congrats on the KsE CD as well. i heard a few songs off of it and it was pretty good.

and Soilwork pics......nice addition. they are one of my favorite melodic death metal bands, next to In Flames.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Quote by JKMV11
nice! hngd. i like the p'up configuration. does it play good?? is that a OFR, LFR, or other?

and congrats on the KsE CD as well. i heard a few songs off of it and it was pretty good.

and Soilwork pics......nice addition. they are one of my favorite melodic death metal bands, next to In Flames.

Yeah! just picking this thing up it feels amazing .. the neck is wow : O .. plays like a wet dream .. New KsE album is great .. and yess i cant wait to play some soilwork on this beast!
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Quote by JKMV11

Ohh yeah its a got a Schaller floyd : )
Quote by Frusciante2323
sorry but its ugly

Sorry, but you're a morman with a Mexican Strat. (kidding. No offense to you)

Caparisons are amazing quality instruments, you shouldn't bash them based on looks..
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
yeah im just going by looks, ive never even heard of the brand.
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
Quote by T!AN
Congrats, Caparisons are sick guitars.

I would probably get one if they made a hardtail Dellinger.

EDIT:

If you don't like the guitar or have any thing constructive to say you really have no reason to post.

Few things:

First: Your on UG, you really think there won't be atleast 1 person to say something like that?

Second: Your on UG, a bunch of musicians who have different tastes, you think there won't be atleast one person to say something like that?

Third: Your on UG, and other people on UG have different opinions, and you made a public thread here. A forum is where people go to voice their opinions, that guy thinks it's ugly.

Fourth: Only the headstock is ugly.
What's the body made of? I like the color of the wood
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
Quote by Metalfan41
What's the body made of? I like the color of the wood

Mahogany .
Caparison are an awesome brand. I got to play my buddy's and it played like a dream. Hope you enjoy it
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by Xomus101X
Caparison are an awesome brand. I got to play my buddy's and it played like a dream. Hope you enjoy it

Thanks!!
God dammit, I love your sig, every time I see it I get all happy. (I'm talking about the smiley sound wave cajigger)
great guitar man! congrats
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
:O
I want one

How much did it run you?
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Congratulations!

How's the neck feeling for you personally?
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
I've wanted a caparison for some time, a 7 would make my year. Shame i'll not be able to afford one, again!
Nice! HNGD .. I dig the finish but not so much the inlays on it. Either way shes a beauty.

I still want to try a Caparison, but they're hard to find in Finland.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Quote by KiraIBZ
:O
I want one

How much did it run you?

Brand spanking new $1650US soo a good deal i could of paid alot more i was lucky i found it
Quote by RR787
Congratulations!

How's the neck feeling for you personally?

its like nothing iv played before 0_o just holding this thing im like wow .. feels amazing really easy to get around the fretboard for some real hardcore shreading! i thought my ltd mh 1000 was awesome .. and it is! but after this haha its like a 50 dollor started pack ill probly sell it i dont need it anymore!
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
I've never heard of this brand. Did you get a good deal?
Congrats!

yes i did! i got a very good deal indeed
damn man badass, i really wish there was somewhere i could try out caparison, ive been interested by them for years
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I actually played a Caparison like that at UG yesterday (it was used, but still).

HNGD!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate