I want to trade this thing for something with a floyd I want something like a Jackson just send me an offer anything with a floyd with a strat style body.

Can be a custom guitar too I don't mind just send me an offer.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

SERIOUS offers or GTFO

This isn't the Pit I want to trade this.

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Anyone interested?

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I'm interested, How bout an LTD ESP KH-502 (It's a tad old, slight oxidation on the brigde's like, tightener for your first locking piece to the tuner) but the body is in great condition and is set up very well, it's a pretty heavy guitar though. Question to you though, maple or rosewood fretboard? I'm lookin for a decent condition strat (I like some wear on the body can even deal with some dings, adds to the beauty of the strat) but I would really like a maple fretboard.
P.S. I just checked the body again, it's in mint condition, I just wanted to make sure, because I've gigged with it a few times. I live in the US, but I'd be willing to work something out if you are.
Quote by Arkery
I'm interested, How bout an LTD ESP KH-502 (It's a tad old, slight oxidation on the brigde's like, tightener for your first locking piece to the tuner) but the body is in great condition and is set up very well, it's a pretty heavy guitar though. Question to you though, maple or rosewood fretboard? I'm lookin for a decent condition strat (I like some wear on the body can even deal with some dings, adds to the beauty of the strat) but I would really like a maple fretboard.

It is maple but I don't really like the LTD's...

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2