haven't you asked for like 5 templates in the past week?

How many guitars are you planning to build?

EDIT: Go to guitar plans unlimited
Last edited by guitarcam123 at Jul 6, 2009,
The original RR isn't the same as the current production RR Main difference is it's flat-topped and the crotch of the wings isn't as defined.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
The original RR isn't the same as the current production RR Main difference is it's flat-topped and the crotch of the wings isn't as defined.

\

ummmm.......I know. thats why I am asking for the Concorde Template not the RR template. (The original was called the Concorde) BTW allt he rhoads are Flat toped. the Concorde is massive in size to the prodictuon runs.
Last edited by †SDMF† at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by Shinozoku

like I said I don't want the production RR I want his Concorde.

notice the difference?

white one is the concorde, black is the RR.
won't you get really bad upper fret access with the concorde though?

Wouldn't you rather the production model?
Quote by Albino_Rhino
To be totally honest with you... no not really.

no not really as in you don't see a difference?

if you dont see a difference you must be blind!
Last edited by †SDMF† at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by guitarcam123
won't you get really bad upper fret access with the concorde though?

Wouldn't you rather the production model?

I have a rpoduction Model, I want somthing different, teh concorde is awesome. if randy could reach those frets anyone can.
Oh well I do now, with those pictures.

Fret access, body shape and size, controls...

I would still go for the production model.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by guitarcam123
could you tell me how you could possible play past the 17th fret on a concorde?

no its more of a novalty type thing. I wanna make a Tribute Concorde. I am just asking for a template not a bitchin'.
the only difference is that the v of the wings is more rounded on the concorde. And it's probably there, but the cutouts at the neck 'joint' aren't visible in the pic. Maybe they don't have them. And the body looks longer. Uglier imo lol. make a regular rhoads.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
have you thought about taking a head on picture and then blowing it up, either with a computer, or with that technique where you draw lots of boxes and then do it a step at a time.

you know, or can at least presume that the scale length of the guitar is 25.5" so you then find the length of the scale in the picture then multiply by whatever you have to so its right.

ie, in a really simple example, if you look at the guitar in the picture and the distance from the bridge to the nut is 2.55" then you multiply all measurements by 10