Life of Brian
31 34%
Meaning of Life
8 9%
Voters: 91.
just watch all of them, have a full night of Monty
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
i cast my vote for Life Of Brian since its the funniest if you like ALL of monty python, but Holy Grail was the first one i ever saw and made me laugh very very hard, so thats either tied with it, or in second place.
Conviniently, I just watched all of the films, or most of them as I still haven't seen all of The Meaning of Life.

With that said, Life of Brain was the most laugh out loud of all of them. There are so many great lines; It's truly great.

Crowd: "He Is! He is the messiah"
Brian: "No, fuck off!"
John Cleese: "...how should we fuck off, oh lord?"
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 6, 2009,
and now for something completely different?

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
i've only seen holy grail so far but i've herd the meaning of life is the best
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Holy Grail is the funniest, and I don't think there's any shame in saying that just because it's the best known. I think it's very popular for a very good reason. And that reason is probably John Cleese. Seriously. Watch that movie and just pay attention to John Cleese in every scene where he is present. I promise an even funnier watch.

That said, all three of those selections will leave you feeling like you didn't waste the night.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Do I really have to choose? D=

If I must Holy Grail, but really I'd love a DVD of all three.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I was at a friends house and he made me watch a Monty Python film, and I must say it's the worst sh;t I think I have ever seen. It's not even remotely funny or entertaining. I was sitting there while watching a buddy laugh and I was wondering "what the hell is he laughing for".

Monty Python= retarded.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by SinisterX
I was at a friends house and he made me watch a Monty Python film, and I must say it's the worst sh;t I think I have ever seen. It's not even remotely funny or entertaining. I was sitting there while watching a buddy laugh and I was wondering "what the hell is he laughing for".

Monty Python= retarded.
They see me 'trollin.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by SinisterX
I was at a friends house and he made me watch a Monty Python film, and I must say that I'm a jackass for coming here and looking for absolutely nothing but trouble and annoying fans of something I don't like just to be an asshole.

Me = retarded.

Fixed.

Quote by SinisterX

Monty Python= retarded.

well, it's not for everyone. chicks hate monty python. i'm guessing you are of the female persuasion?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by SinisterX

Monty Python= retarded.

gtfo.

i assume you find the show Friends funny right?
I just don't understand the humor of the series, I tried, I REALLY tried watching it but I couldn't laugh.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by SinisterX
I just don't understand the humor of the series, I tried, I REALLY tried watching it but I couldn't laugh.

It's the stream of consciousness idea, as well as the bizarre-yet-controlled feeling I get form it that makes me fall on my ass laughing really.

All of them are funny
but Grail is the Best IMO
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by guitarsftw
well, it's not for everyone. chicks hate monty python. i'm guessing you are of the female persuasion?

What?
I've known more women that were Python fans than not.
But where is And Now For Something Completely Different?

I would ask where All Screwed Up is, but that film is horrible!
At the utter stupidity of my comment, I propose a statement consisting of this:
All Screwed Up appears to be The Meaning Of Life, with the case that it is, I propose that The Meaning Of Life is a horrible film! Anyway, on with the tape!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Jul 6, 2009,
I love all of them. I heard they made one that wasn't released in America though.
Crackers! Crackers! But no squeezy cheese!! You've broken my secret elbow!!!
Fail for not watching Flying Circus.

Quote by iplaydabass
I love all of them. I heard they made one that wasn't released in America though.

Probably And Now for Something Completely Different. It was basically just a compo of Flying Circus sketches anyway.
I love them all

IT'S THE CRIMSON PERMA ASSURANCE!!!

We're knights of the round table, we sing whenever we're able!
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Either Brian or the Meaning

IT'S THE CRIMSON PERMA ASSURANCE!!!

wat
Romanus Eunt Domus? Romans go house?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
Romanus Eunt Domus? Romans go house?

.... Romans go to place called the house?

Get it right.
hue
Quote by chipmunksurfer
and now for something completely different?

good point
meaning of life anyway
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
SO HARD TO CHOOSE!

between Holy Grail and Life of Brian anyway.

I cast my vote for LoB because I like the ending better, but tbh, I keep going back and forth.