Sup...

This is a thread for everything Halo 3.
Basic rules are try not to abuse anyone too much, stick to Halo 3 or at least something relevant to Halo 3 and that's about it.

First thing I want to know is peoples main tactics when playing in a free for all game. Do you reckon camping/using endurance tactics or all out attack fairs better.
No, we have the gaming thread for a reason, broski.

*Haloported*
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Halo 3?

What a n00b.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SinisterX
COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>

Halo 3

I could see where you're coming from cuz cod is fun and all but for competition of skill and teamwork, halo 3> all especially cod4. Sorry if this thread should be locked
Got to a 44 in Team Snipers and then gave up, too much American host ******ry and bridging at that level.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Yea right I played ctf on Halo the other day and went 23-8 and captured the flag two times by myself. I don't even own an xbox. COD4>>>>>>Halo 3
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek