DUDE does any know of any sick underground death metal bands... i prefer ones not SIGNED... like really good local bands..

For example the local bands from where i live (alaska)
All Out Annihilation (myspace.com/Alloutannihilation)
Until Death (myspace.com/Untild)
Dapsbefalen
bolt action bever
so on???
Malignus

Australian underground tech Death
"I will endure, hide away...

I would outrun the scythe, glaring with failure"

Opeth - April Ethereal
but by liking them and promoting them you are in a way helping them to get SIGNED, which means you'll probably consider them sell outs then ditch them because they are pursuing their dreams and career goals making you a dumdass who doesn't like music for the music and only because they're not signed.

but with that out of the way Promise to Agony is pretty good in my area (not signed) but i dont know if they are death metal enough for you http://www.myspace.com/promisetoagony

ps: sorry for bein a dik
Quote by Conservationist
Underground is an attitude and ideology; doesn't matter if you're on a major label like Morbid Angel was.

Dude, you're really quite smart and stuff, but sometimes you say things that make me laugh...
Just as many crap signed bands as there are unsigned ones...and underground refers more to the approach you take with music, not just your signed status.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by doofus41
but by liking them and promoting them you are in a way helping them to get SIGNED, which means you'll probably consider them sell outs then ditch them because they are pursuing their dreams and career goals making you a dumdass who doesn't like music for the music and only because they're not signed.

but with that out of the way Promise to Agony is pretty good in my area (not signed) but i dont know if they are death metal enough for you http://www.myspace.com/promisetoagony

ps: sorry for bein a dik

lol teh ironie
Well spotted
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
DUDE does any know of any sick underground death metal bands... i prefer ones not SIGNED... like really good local bands..

Aren't just the most kvlt person ever
Quote by Monster13ohyea

For example the local bands from where i live (alaska)
All Out Annihilation (myspace.com/Alloutannihilation)
Until Death (myspace.com/Untild)
Dapsbefalen
bolt action bever
so on???

You're from AK huh?

Do you like 36?