why should we care? oh wait that guy who built that awesome strat is from china...oh no.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
never saw it on the news
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Riots in China? Well, given their reputation, I'm sure they'll exterminate as many people as necessary to restore total control.
the country is so over populated maybe its a good thing..is it really a population of one billion?
ok not funny..hmm wonder y the riots?
Quote by metalheadblues
the country is so over populated maybe its a good thing..is it really a population of one billion?
ok not funny..hmm wonder y the riots?

Last time I checked it was more like 1.3 billion. I guess that was their long-term plan for taking over the world or surviving nuclear war.
Hopefully, no buildings will collapse.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by JackalUK
What part is particularly offensive?

No part, he just has to pretend to be offended, otherwise the execution bus will come for him.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
No part, he just has to pretend to be offended, otherwise the execution bus will come for him.

icwhatudidthar.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by JackalUK

GONNA GET YA!

I posted this reference first!
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by stinger12345
I'm Chinese, and I find this thread to be incredibly offensive.

*REPORTED BITCH*

I find your lack of respect, over reaction and spastic attitude incredibly offensive.

Now GTFO sir.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

stinger12345 doesn't even look chinese or stay in china... wtf. Talk about OVER reaction
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Dwight Schrute
I find your lack of respect, over reaction and spastic attitude incredibly offensive.

Now GTFO sir.

I hope this doesn't delay the delivery of my Hong Kong iPod.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.