What is the thing, the things that gives you the feeling of superiority over other people?

For me it's the delusion of thinking i'm special, although I know i am not and much better than much other people (maybe I am).

I guess the fact that only I can experience what I experience, only I can feel the squeeze of my buttcheeks as they push out a fair piece of turd, only I can hear the music coming out of my earphones at that precise moment that makes me special.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
EDIT: o wait i get it.

I am in good shape and go running, yet i live in a world full of fat people. this makes me feel superior to many
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 6, 2009,
You're not special. Neither is anyone else on this forum.

Except me.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
playing the guitar proficiently but i dont go around bragging/showing off. Its more of a confidence booster, but can easily be called "thinking im better".
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by Bowkore
Wait your actually reporting this?

its a completely valid topic, and for me I dont have anything that makes me feel superior maybe when im talking to an absolutely gorgeous girl maybe i feel better than some people then but then again i hate ego.

no i didn't understand it at first. i assumed it was a blog. forgive me, its 3:07 am where i live.
i am an alien from a planet that has evolved past such primitive feelings such as superiority and pride. we are much too smart for that.

take that, puny humans! COMPARE YOUR LIVES TO MINE, AND THEN KILL YOURSELVES!
I have no opinion on this matter.
I feel I'm superior over most people I know as I'm actually the most intelligent (Not just a delusion, most people I know are fairly idiotic). And also I am quite good at guitar/much more mature than they are, they're all quite simplistic.

Apart from that, I usually feel as if I'm the bottom of society, because I'm not actually all that great at anything, but then I think how retarded the people I know are, and it makes me feel a tad better about myself.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Zugunruhe
i am an alien from a planet that has evolved past such primitive feelings such as superiority and pride. we are much too smart for that.

Yea, read that again
i feel superior because i do not need to go on ug all the time and convince people on the internet im good at guitar
Quote by JackalUK
Yea, read that again

aw, cant get nothin past you....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by stinger12345
My dick is bigger than my arm. Beat that mother****ers

sounds like you need to work out mr nobicep.

HEY EVERYBODY, I'M STRONGER THAN THIS GUY! LOOK!
Quote by stinger12345
My dick is bigger than my arm. Beat that mother****ers

your poor, poor boyfriend...
Quote by Laces Out Danny
What is the thing, the things that gives you the feeling of superiority over other people?

For me it's the delusion of thinking i'm special, although I know i am not and much better than much other people (maybe I am).

I guess the fact that only I can experience what I experience, only I can feel the squeeze of my buttcheeks as they push out a fair piece of turd, only I can hear the music coming out of my earphones at that precise moment that makes me special.

You're not special, Bill hicks says so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_XMaTYqSs

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by JackalUK
I'm clever, and often feel the need to prove it...

Same

I tend to use very good spelling/grammar in arguments as it makes me feel like I've took some sort of moral high ground..
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
EDIT: o wait i get it.

I am in good shape and go running, yet i live in a world full of fat people. this makes me feel superior to many

+1
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I am quite intelligent and creative and I am a very good writer, better than pretty much everyone I know. I acknowledge this with a smug superiority.
kill all humans
Quote by Zugunruhe

You guys, the alien might say, are obsessed. You have to wear a certain kind of clothes, drive a certain car, speak a certain way, live in a certain kind of neighborhood, whatever, all of it so you can be higher on an invisible hierarchy. It's an obsession! You are trying to feel right by comparing yourself to others. It is ridiculous. Who told you there was anything wrong with you in the first place? Don't you know that a human is just a human?
Quote by Zaphikh

You guys, the alien might say, are obsessed. You have to wear a certain kind of clothes, drive a certain car, speak a certain way, live in a certain kind of neighborhood, whatever, all of it so you can be higher on an invisible hierarchy. It's an obsession! You are trying to feel right by comparing yourself to others. It is ridiculous. Who told you there was anything wrong with you in the first place? Don't you know that a human is just a human?

man, it's just too depressing to be a human
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Sometimes I feel superior to other people for realizing that no one person is truly superior to another.

Hypocritical, I know, but I'm a human. I have an excuse.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.