Hi UG, lately Ive kinda lost the joy of playing guitar u know dat buzz u get from playing a slayer riff? Ya so any kind of advice would be nice.
learn to sweep
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by monkeysintheday
drums

This
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by Twixted
Hi UG, lately Ive kinda lost the joy of playing guitar u know dat buzz u get from playing a slayer riff? Ya so any kind of advice would be nice.

If your guitar is buzzing you might wanna adjust the action or have someone set it up for you.
Quote by Twixted
Hi UG, lately Ive kinda lost the joy of playing guitar u know dat ass u get from playing a slayer riff? Ya so any kind of advice would be nice.

Start learning serious music

Quote by Whatevahr
If your guitar is buzzing you might wanna adjust the action or have someone set it up for you.

This guy's got the right idea.
The problem here is you are playing Slayer.

I jest. Anyhoo, the Pit is probably not the best place to ask this if you are serious.
I'm Canadian Eh?
Eat a live toad first thing in the morning. Nothing worse will happen to you all day.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes.
listen to more music. you might want to learn some.

listen to stuff from guys that everyone considers good guitarrists, but you never got into them. the first time i felt like you, i decided to give a listen to Gary Moore, and the guy has been an influence since then. When i got into another period like this, i started to actually put attention to Marty Friedman, and now he's one of the main influences in my playing.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 6, 2009,
do something else. guitar doesnt have to be your only hobby.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Twixted
u know dat buzz u get from playing a slayer riff?

i do not, nor do i wish to attempt experiencing it.

switch styles. learn some blues or jazz or something. this will make it more fresh.
Quote by Twixted

E|000-000-000-000

Doesn't that get boring after a while?
Quote by JackalUK
Play some music instead

Quote by monkeysintheday
drums

hmm, well its one or the other,