i got sunburnt pretty bad all over my face and upper back two days ago

i was just sitting around and noticed that the skin on my face was peeling, so i continued to pick around and peel some skin off, then i looked into a mirror and it looks like i have vitiligo or something. i just have random light patches all over my face wherever i picked my skin

is this eventually gonna heal? what can i do to help myself? i've never had sunburn this bad before
MUST....BUY.....MORE.......PEDALS.....!
Your gonna think I'm taking the piss but semen works, as does creams you can get from the chemist
its leprosy. try not to lick people you like.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i just got a bad one today and was about to post it.

oh and semen works...i rub it on my face anyways, but it does wonders
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Nothing you can seriously do besides visit a doctor. You could try some gentle moisturiser to ease the skin.

The lesson here is to use sunscreen!
I'm Canadian Eh?
Eat a live toad first thing in the morning. Nothing worse will happen to you all day.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes.
yes, i dont think i will EVER forget to bring sunscreen with me anytime i know i'm gonna be in the sun for a while again
this texas heat is just too much
yea i was at warped tour the other day (houston) and i got my face burnt to. texas heat sucks.
I burnt my nose till it blistered and wept a few years ago at download 07. To this day it's a bit of a mess where it's like it healed 90% instead of 100
I've got albinism, so i become sunburnt after 15 minutes out in the sun without sunblock. 6 years ago i got (i think) a second grade sunburn... that was painful...but i think you should use som Aloe Vera and visit a doctor.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by catalan123
yea i was at warped tour the other day (houston) and i got my face burnt to. texas heat sucks.

whoa! hey man, i was there! that's where i got all sunburnt and ****

who'd you go see?
Quote by sfaune92
I've got albinism, so i become sunburnt after 15 minutes out in the sun without sunblock. 6 years ago i got (i think) a second grade sunburn... that was painful...but i think you should use som Aloe Vera and visit a doctor.

wow man, that's a real bummer, but thanks for giving serious advice rather than all these semen posts
Aloe Vera or other after the sun products and lotion (without any scent)
Cold wet cloth on your face.

Go to a pharmacy and ask.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Sorbolene lotion or whatever it's called, does wonders, I used it, stopped my skin from screwing up and stopped it hurting.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by parkerfly123
wow man, that's a real bummer, but thanks for giving serious advice rather than all these semen posts

Everyone knows what to do with a sunburn, so i think you just wanted to post a thread and this is the only legitimate thing you could think of. The google + sunburn = aloe, and I dont even have to go check google to make sure I'm right about that.

Semen still works though
Aloe Vera!
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sorry, you're gonna end up looking like Michael Jackson.

On the bright side, if you play your cards right maybe you can convince the world that his death was a hoax and that you in fact are him. You will then receive gratuitous amounts of money and bitches.

Better get moonwalking.
kill all humans