ok so im going back through all the chords to get back into guitar and im going good with changing the following chords: all a's, g, d, e major <_< thats it
i tried mr tambourine man but i cant keep up with dylan lol and im sucking badly on c
any good slowish acoustic song thatll help me into getting quicker on my chord changing?
Try some Stephen Lynch songs, they're pretty easy and basic. That will get you changing quickly.

EDIT: Can't make this link use bbcode, here you go: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?bn=Stephen+Lynch&sn=&rating[]=5
not sure if its played on an acoustic but its one of the best songs ever and the top song on ug
stairway to heaven - led zeppelin
Jimmy Page is a legend
Quote by metalheadblues
not sure if its played on an acoustic but its one of the best songs ever and the top song on ug
stairway to heaven - led zeppelin
Jimmy Page is a legend

C'mon... he can't even change to C quickly. That would be too hard for him right now.
Quote by tenfold
C'mon... he can't even change to C quickly. That would be too hard for him right now.

and if i ever learnt to play a song i dislike id go out to the garden shed with a sawn off
^ And it isn't acoustic. Nor would it help with chords.

That thread has a lot of songs though. It's easier for me to just tell you to select some out of there with your preferences than tell you my favorites. There's plenty to choose from listed there, go read it!
Last edited by Beerad1337 at Jul 6, 2009,
ok fine
i dunno then lol for some reason some acoustic songs can be really difficult in the beginner stages..sorry i couldn't help more
seize the day by avenged sevenfold
or call it karma (acoustic) by silverstein

you prolly dont like em....but they have the simple chord changes :]
so what is stairway to heaven played on?
i know jimmy page has a double neck guitar with a normal 6 string and the other 12 string..
guessing the song was played on the 12 string electric clean tone and the solo 6 string distortion?
Quote by Beerad1337
^ And it isn't acoustic. Nor would it help with chords.

That thread has a lot of songs though. It's easier for me to just tell you to select some out of there with your preferences than tell you my favorites. There's plenty to choose from listed there, go read it!

a preference? i dunno just some easy acoustic song hopefully by bob or someone goodish with the chords i know....
May be stare at the sun acoustic by thrice, its slow, has 4 chords and forces you to do a barre, I remeber I had a pretty hard time with barres when I started playing.
A Horse with No Name - America
Ride a White Swan - T.Rex
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt"
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.