Page 1 of 2
lol dis thred is so kule guise
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
i knew it. too many fucking monkeys.

*gets shotgun and heads to the rainforest*
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by AEROTROOPER159
i tryed a bannaba ONCE and didnt like it so i dont care.

How unique.
Quote by Zaphikh
Believe nothing you hear, and half of what you read.

which half?
I don't know what to put in my sig...

How about my gear: -
o Epiphone Les Paul 100
o VOX DA5

how bout a quote?

Originally Posted by *someone*
*something funny or reffering to me*

I heard this a while back, but no to bothered, don't eat too many bananas
My health teacher told me this in middle school. (six years ago?)

He said they genetically enginered them to have smaller seeds but are now having a hard time growing more bananas.

Seems stupid though. Plenty of people have banana trees here. I'm sure they haven't been altered. They could just use those to grow more trees
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
There's some truth to this. There are many "breeds" of banana, and and obviously each "breed" has a preferred climate condition, soil acidity, etc. The "breed" that is used commercially (i.e. the bananas you buy from the shops) is becoming extinct due to the change in climate.

However, this hasn't always been the original type of banana. In colonial times, another breed of banana was used, but the same problem happened. So the farmers started farming the type of banana that you have today.

So they're trying to farm new breeds of banana atm, but I heard it isn't going too well.
"I want the theatre without the drama. I want the opera without the soap."

Is this the part where I say I'm a girl?
Quote by shaf_9110
yea which half?

all the vowels, and the letters w,g,h,p,n,d,s, and v.

other than that, dont believe it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I heard it was because of how back 50 years ago or so, they had a different type of banana. It was either bigger, or smaller.. I forget, but it was quite a bit different than our commercial bananas today. A disease totally wiped them out and so farmers had to introduce a new type of banana (which is what we eat today.)
So IIRC the fear is that another disease could wipe them out/is wiping them out.

I doubt they'd go extinct though honestly.. there are so many antibacterial chemicals and crap out there that I'm sure they're fine.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Maybe population destruction in some areas, but actual extinction?
Guff
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato

No more of this
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit

No more of this

That's not a problem- I have the perfect replacement for that particular use of bananas.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Thank god for synthetic flavouring. I tastes exactly the same as the real thing.
two and a half men.
Found this.
Quote by Wikipedia
While in no danger of outright extinction, the most common edible banana cultivar 'Cavendish' (extremely popular in Europe and the Americas) could become unviable for large-scale cultivation in the next 10–20 years. Its predecessor 'Gros Michel', discovered in the 1820s, has already suffered this fate.
kill all humans
good riddance.
Quote by fly fly fly
As a great man once said, "I'm tired of these mother****ing wallmasters in this mother****ing temple"

Fucking Wallmasters
Quote by batman187
I better savor the banana bread I have right in front of me.

**** you.
Nooo!!!! Banana Phone!!!!!!!!!!
Crackers! Crackers! But no squeezy cheese!! You've broken my secret elbow!!!
Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Maybe we should start a protest group called PAEB (People Against Extinction of Bananas.)

SAVE THE YELLOW FRUITS!

In case you are that stupid, I am just joking.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Imma gonna make some fucking banana milkshake, and it's all your fault OP! I was intending not to do it, but fuck that. Talk of bananas and now I can't get it out of my head.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by tmfiore
Maybe we should start a protest group called PAEB (People Against Extinction of Bananas.)

SAVE THE YELLOW FRUITS!

In case you are that stupid, I am just joking.

hey! I was getting excited.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Bananas are no longer a reliable sourse of potassium!!!

:headdesk:
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Mister.Y
hey! I was getting excited.

Bananas would excite you, Mister Y, you fucking pervert.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 2