well its not really a night mare but ill do my best to describe.
okay so here what it is in a coarse description:
in sleeping like a baby....when all of a sudden i wake up SCREAMING my ass off for no apparent reason!
no nightmare or any thing..............the feeling is a crossbreed between having a gun pointed at your forehead by some phsycomanic (scared out of your mind) and seeing your grandparents having anal...(so disgusted you wanna throw up).the point is i was so scared/freaked out i cant even think right.... i mean i used to have a bunk bed type of thing...(even though im the only on that sleeps in my room ) and when this "incident" i flew off wraped in my blankets so i smaked the floor and didnt feel anything then i tryed running out of my door but like i said i couldnt concentrate and couldnt unlock my door WTF!!!
it happend to me for like a month(every once a week i think.)
i just wanted to know if any one has every experienced this???
and would also like to know what might of caused this???
thanks for all input
no

didn't read it
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by AEROTROOPER159
well its not really a night mare but ill do my best to describe.
okay so here what it is in a coarse description:
in sleeping like a baby....when all of a sudden i wake up SCREAMING my ass off for no apparent reason!
no nightmare or any thing..............the feeling is a crossbreed between having a gun pointed at your forehead by some phsycomanic (scared out of your mind) and seeing your grandparents having anal...(so disgusted you wanna throw up).the point is i was so scared/freaked out i cant even think right.... i mean i used to have a bunk bed type of thing...(even though im the only on that sleeps in my room ) and when this "incident" i flew off wraped in my blankets so i smaked the floor and didnt feel anything then i tryed running out of my door but like i said i couldnt concentrate and couldnt unlock my door WTF!!!
it happend to me for like a month(every once a week i think.)
i just wanted to know if any one has every experienced this???
and would also like to know what might of caused this???
thanks for all input

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is what it feels like when you are born.
Quote by HuckIt
no

didn't read it

lol

i didn't read it either I just skipped down and read that post then posted the lol
Quote by HuckIt
no

didn't read it

Why post then?

and TS, no.. Didnt really understand what the hell you're on about
Last edited by sam b at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by Random3
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is what it feels like when you are born.

well this happened about a year ago so its cant be when i was born thanks though.
No, but sometimes, I used to, wake up and feel really dizzy. Being incredible scared. Everything looks zoomed out. And I feel as if I'm going to die in a few minutes.
Quote by sam b
Why post then?

and TS, no.. Didnt really understand what the hell you're on about

It's 2 am I'm all fapped out and I'm bored as tits.
No, I can't say I have.

But, I've had dreams where I've fallen off a building, bridge, ledge etc. and the instant when I hit the ground, I jump myself awake.

It feels so odd.
nope nowt like that, i just dream about flowers and kitttens, well the flowers are triffids and the kittens are my family, and the triffids are very hungry!
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
No, I can't say I have.

But, I've had dreams where I've fallen off a building, bridge, ledge etc. and the instant when I hit the ground, I jump myself awake.

It feels so odd.

Happens to me too, it is odd. Apparently it's a pretty common thing.

Anyway, TS, i have no idea what's wrong but sounds like it sucks.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
No, I can't say I have.

It feels so odd.

happens to me too. i kinda got used to it.
Quote by jarv78
nope nowt like that, i just dream about flowers and kitttens, well the flowers are triffids and the kittens are my family, and the triffids are very hungry!

haha
Quote by jarv78

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I wake up screaming fairly regularly, i have really crazy dreams and they often freak me out.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Haha... TS sounds like he has some major issues
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
When I was a kid, like before I started school, I used to have really ****ed up apocalyptic dreams. Like being inside a lovecraft story except you are 5 and you think it's real.
two and a half men.
I have dreams of my grandparents having anal..... Then i wake up covered in jiz

Seriously though, i have no idea what could be causing this
Quote by lufkin
Broom guitar.
The necks so long that theres like 100 frets.
If you wear womens clothes while broom-guitaring its incredible.

Quote by Argonaut
If you don't like bacon then you are either a veggie or some kind of wierd mutant freak.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No, but sometimes, I used to, wake up and feel really dizzy. Being incredible scared. Everything looks zoomed out. And I feel as if I'm going to die in a few minutes.

I had the exact same thing, but i was watching a movie and it just suddenly happened i hadnt made any quick movements or anything....
Luckily it only happened the once,
And i was able to watch the rest of The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy in peace...
no but i wake up feeling like I'm about to die like every morning. It's odd.

EDIT: Physically, not emotionally
Schecter Omen-6
ESP LTD V-500
Line 6 Spider III
Last edited by summonerking_08 at Jul 6, 2009,
I have a theory on that.
They say that the human cant hear noise under 20hz range but can still FEEL frequencies lower than that. Those frequencies are meant to make a person panic and feel anxiety as it kind of messes with your bodies senses.

So, in the last month have you got any new things that might cause a really low hum? new fan, pc, tv, air conditioner, water system?

Just a thought
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by Cameronrobson
When I was a kid, like before I started school, I used to have really ****ed up apocalyptic dreams. Like being inside a lovecraft story except you are 5 and you think it's real.

+1. Haven't had one since I was about 5 or 6.

I get "nightmares" every now and then. Most of my dreams are somewhat scary to an extent, but I just find it enjoyable now. I've never woken up screaming since I was a little kid. Now these nightmares end when I would normally wake up, so I'm not really scared or anything. I find them fun.