Okay first off I wanna tell you guys the GC at my country is different from urs... 70% of the stuff are 2nd handed but condition seems pretty ok... I happened to stumble onto the ESP SV-STD (if u read my last thread Im deciding bout getting an ESP Alexi standard (pink sawtooth i guess) or an ESP SV-STD! I've played this guitar before quite a few months back (when i first started to look into Vs). From what I remember it was pretty much in a decent condition. I believe they've cleaned up all their guitars by now (not in the best condition back then, including the shop itself).

Pics right here baby!

Price is around $1342 USD i believe (converted from my places currency). Seems like a pretty gd deal. I'll go to the place and try it out again to check it out xP. Just hope it didnt dissapear yet thats all.

Another thing that I found funny is an ESP Truckster loaded with Dave Mustaine Signature pickups! lol very ironic!
That guitar looks sick. If it plays well and you can afford it you should deff get it.

I love black guitars with gold hardware!!
LOOKS AWESOME! HNGD. This is the guitar I want
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
That's a VERY nice looking guitar.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL

Another thing that I found funny is an ESP Truckster loaded with Dave Mustaine Signature pickups! lol very ironic!

I just saw that. That's hilarious! Although I think Dave hates Lars the most.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
Quote by brleealbright
I just saw that. That's hilarious! Although I think Dave hates Lars the most.

Yeah, I think he's made amends with Hetfield. He never had any beefs with Kirk, AFAIK.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Two words:

Signature.

Model.

They seem so inane to me. Sure, it's not -bad-... but is it REALLY that necessary?

Though, low and behold, I like that version of Laiho's guitar... at least that one has more than one pickup...
WOW that thing looks insane! nicest looking V i've seen i think (and i hate gold hardware) get it before it's gone
Quote by oneblackened
Yeah, I think he's made amends with Hetfield. He never had any beefs with Kirk, AFAIK.

He's pretty cool with all of them, AFAIK; I don't think Lars is his favorite person in the world, but he's cool with James, and just kind of has a grudge against Kirk because he was the one that took his place after getting kicked. Robert.. Idk, I assume not.

I don't really like Alexi sigs, but that looks like a quality-made guitar, best of luck
My Gear
Marshall MG10 + Digitech RP350 multi-fx
Dean ZX
B52 AT-100
MXR 10-Band EQ Pedal
ESP LTD KH-Ouija Sig
damn you, why did you have to go get one of the guitars I want?

HNGD anyway
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
HNGD! Awesome design, at least it has a neck pup
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Gh057
Two words:

Signature.

Model.

They seem so inane to me. Sure, it's not -bad-... but is it REALLY that necessary?

Though, low and behold, I like that version of Laiho's guitar... at least that one has more than one pickup...

The SV is not a Laiho guitar, it is a standard production model. It is actually a pretty big ripoff of the Jackson RR down from the pinstripes to the shape. ESP actually cannot sell the two pickup SV in the US because Jackson has a patent that prevents them from doing so because it is so close to the RR.

Laiho´s guitar looks like THIS one, this one does not look like Laiho´s...
$1342US to Aussie dollars is somewhere around $2000 AU
WOW THATS CHEAP!
Looks awesome!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
That depends on how much hardware.

A knob? 10€/$/whatever.
Tuning machines? 60
Bridge? 200
Output jackplate? 10

All of it? Somewhere around 300 it looks like.