Okay, this is really starting to piss me off!
You'd think changing your profile pic would be simple but I just cant seem to be able to do it.
I've uploaded a new pic-selected it as my default and even deleted my old crappy pic-but the old one is still there!
Please help.

I feel really retarded for asking about this so feel free to point, and laugh amongst yourselves-taking this oppertunity to mock me.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
*profile views +>9000*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Keep refreshing it dude. It will work.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by bada-bing
Keep refreshing it dude. It will work.

Ive logged out, logged in. refreshed tons of times. reconnected to the internet-it doesnt work

the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Nevermind-it changed-finally. luck just waited for me to embarrass myself. Why does it only work after an hour?

Quote by Jacek.W
Nevermind-it changed-finally. luck just waited for me to embarrass myself. Why does it only work after an hour?

Luck of the draw maybe or some technical fault but least it's changed now. It's a common problem methinks but you just need to refresh till it's changed.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Okay what is this bullshi*. My old pictures back again! I didnt change it back! WTF!

Oh! It changed back to the nrew on again. why the fuc* is it switching all the time?

Last edited by Jacek.W at Jul 6, 2009,
Don't worry, it has changed, but it is a bit slow on the uptake... I've had that problem. It will change.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
it takes time...sometimes a few hours until it changes
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I am having the same problem, I didn't want to upload a photo so I clicked to use one of the already uploaded ones from UG with the bands, picked one, said update, and still nothing that was about 4 days ago, can no longer find that link