I'm looking at buy a Phaser and a chorus pedal to complete my rig. I was looking at a phase 90 as far as the phaser goes but it's a little pricey. I also have no idea where to start looking at chorus pedals so I need a kick in the right direction.

Last edited by Final !mpact at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by stykerwolf
The Analogman Chorus is a pretty awesome chorus, i don't know if there are any in Aus though. The MXR P90 is pretty good, but it's got only one knob on it, i would check out the Phase 100...

The phase 100 goes over my budget.

I don't want to spend more than $200 new but I'm definitely going to try and buy used.

I can't find that chorus on any online catalogues but thanks for the suggestion.
Phase 90 FTL. Get an EHX Small Stone for your phaser and if you are on a budget, then why not also get a Small Clone for your chorus needs and to compliment the Stone.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Phase 90 FTL. Get an EHX Small Stone for your phaser and if you are on a budget, then why not also get a Small Clone for your chorus needs and to compliment the Stone.

Thanks, I'll look into them.

EDIT: Ok, I'll probably go and try out the EH pedals sometime this week.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Empress Red Witch?

bitchin pedal(red witch has a moon phaser too), love all their products. they have some strange effects, and they are from new zealand.

http://www.redwitchanalogpedals.com/menu.html

i have recently aquired a mutron phaser II AND a mutron bi-phase, lucky me. great phaser pedals, but if you would be hard pressed to find one. i also use a tc electronic scf, they have great chorus(the best), flanger(good enough), and pitch modulator(sounds like phaser to me) in one pedal, though you can only run one at a time. the tc is in the bit over 200+ category though.