i can play master of puppets,,,any recommendation to play after that song??

i just want to improve my guitar skills....

tnx!!!
The Longest Day by Iron Maiden
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Quote by 08L1V10N
The Longest Day by Iron Maiden

tnx man....

i know also the trooper and different world...
learn to play master of puppets...

better than you can now

(not saying you can't play well but it would be a mistake to have the attitude that you can play something to perfection time to move on)

finding new more challenging songs if fine but don't ignore the basics you can never stop learning how to be better....ever
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by AxSilentxLine

better than you can now

(not saying you can't play well but it would be a mistake to have the attitude that you can play something to perfection time to move on)

finding new more challenging songs if fine but don't ignore the basics you can never stop learning how to be better....ever

oh yes...i'm always doing that...

thanks also...
Quote by raichu016
oh yes...i'm always doing that...

thanks also...

Hey no probs I remember the day I learned Tears In Heaven I thought I was the bees knees and I did play it pretty well but when I look back then and compare to how I can play it now (even though I rarely play it) the difference is huge
Quote by AxSilentxLine

better than you can now

+1. Every now and then practice all the songs you know so you can get better at them and not forget how to play them.
You can say you have truly learnt to play a song when you've played it a hundred times and don't really have to think about it, your fingers move naturally and precisely. It takes a very long time to get the song perfect actually.