Page 1 of 2
Is Kool still around? I hear his gang is the ****.
Last edited by Keskimaki at Jul 6, 2009,
Almost every "Gang Member" when they hit the stage of maturity they come to reality that it was one of there biggest mistakes.

**** show him American History X.
When it comes down to it it really is just pointless to be pissed of at someone for no reason...
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Your friend can do whatever the **** he wants.
------------------
don't see why. Join a band, not a gang.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Down Shifter
Almost every "Gang Member" when they hit the stage of maturity they come to reality that it was one of there biggest mistakes.

When it comes down to it it really is just pointless to be pissed of at someone for no reason...

Great movie that is, the ending made me sad, it was a good ending but still.
No. The penalty for leaving some gangs is death. He will ruin his life.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
something is wrong with you for asking..

and your friend is a moron.

no?
Why does your friend want in a gang? Seriously.

If he's upper middle class it's probably to be cool, which is a stupid reason.

If he's poor it's probably to belong to something, which is understandable but still stupid.
Are we talking Blood and Crips style gangs, or lets meet up and trade stickers kinda gang?
joining a gang is the best thing he could ever do. No only will he get the chance to die but also the chance to kill other like minded, uneducated people. thus, the chances of him procreating is slim and the world is a better place.

I'm all for it
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
No.

As him why he wants to do it, it'll turn out to be something like, "Everyone's doing it," "My friend is in it," "I want to blah blah blah," all really bad reasons. People do it for the same reasons animals form herds or packs and the gang behaviour ends up being the same primal behaviour. For humans it has no benefits, damages the person emotionally and is sometimes really dangerous.
Wu-Tang Killa Beez, We Are The Swarm!
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Quote by GaijinFoot
joining a gang is the best thing he could ever do. No only will he get the chance to die but also the chance to kill other like minded, uneducated people. thus, the chances of him procreating is slim and the world is a better place.

I'm all for it
+1

If your friend is retarded enough to even consider it in the first place then it's for the best.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
1) Your friends an idiot
2) Not a proper gang
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Down Shifter

Why, so he can learn to beat down on blacks and efficiently destroy a man's face?

I've never seen that movie.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Why, so he can learn to beat down on blacks and efficiently destroy a man's face?

You're a ****ing moron. Watch the movie.
Quote by Night_Lights
You're a ****ing moron. Watch the movie.

**** you, I've seen it.
two and a half men.
Quote by GaijinFoot

I'm all for it

And what about all the people that get caught in the crossfire, dickhead?

Ever heard of Rhys Jones?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Why can't he just make friends? Why does he need a gang?

Always seemed kinda pointless to me. Even if all these guys are watching your back, you still have to watch theirs. Plus you might not even like them. Who wants to take a bullet for some dick you don't even like?
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by Cameronrobson

Quote by Cameronrobson
**** you, I've seen it.

wat
Quote by FrogSoup21

Blood In Blood Out Fo Sho

you're kidding me... that picture HAS to be shooped...
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Imo, gangs are gay. There's people in my area who started this really, REALLY retarded "gang"; I put it in quotes because it's in urban Wisconsin..... all they really do is hold fights over who's "leader" and walk around wearing purple..... I mean, come on, just come out of the closet, it's not that hard...
As far as gangs go the closest we've got is Metros and Graffers.

Metros dress like homosexuals, smoke lots of weed, drink to much and are generally loud and stupid. However, I know a few of them and most are cool.

Graffers dress like hobos, act like retards, drink cheap booze and smoke ditch weed. Most are over the top and annoying. I suppose you would call them Bogans or chavs or something.

I always here about how they're "going to have a big smash" and they're "going to get in a ****ing pisser" and all this crap about how they're going to mess each other up BUT THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING!!!!

It's so lame. -___-
Quote by andyscoot
wat

EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS AND NO ONE HAS EVER JOKED ABOUT ANYTHING
two and a half men.
Is it a cool gang at least like the latin kings or the Hells angels or is it a lame one like one of the ones in west side story. I've said it once and i'll say it again "Dancing gangs are not cool"
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Keskimaki
Is Kool still around? I hear his gang is the ****.

I like your style.

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair....
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Drmckool
Is it a cool gang at least like the latin kings or the Hells angels or is it a lame one like one of the ones in west side story. I've said it once and i'll say it again "Dancing gangs are not cool"

I dont know the Jets are pretty badass they get in knife fights and kill puerto ricans while dancing...thats some hardcore shi t right there

so if he wants to join the sharks let him I approve
Page 1 of 2