Good luck gorgeous.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme

Today was my first day of IB

Edit:- The citation stuff scares me
What are your predicted-s???

And then can you post your marks???

I wanna see how accurate the predicteds really are.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA 37 POINTS MOTHER****ER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!

sorry, it was just WAY better than i was expecting

i was predicted 33-36, since u asked
@unlucky

nice

@blynd_snyper

Meh, tell me about it, I couldve gotten much better in my 10th as well, but I didnt study as much as I should have
I'm starting the IB in September. What was the work-load like?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
How good is a 41 in IB ?

My friend just said 41 and i'm confused cause i'm not exactly familiar with how it works.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
^"Students who display satisfactory levels of performance across all subject areas and achieve a minimum of 24 points (out of a possible 45)" That basically means he did really well.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
I'm starting the IB in September. What was the work-load like?

Normally not too bad, but during certain points in the 2 year period it'll be shit. When you're given a math portfolio, or internal assessment in another subject, or when you're doing your EE, or studying for finals you will be under a lot of stress. Most other times you'll be alright.
Quote by X-Boy
How good is a 41 in IB ?

My friend just said 41 and i'm confused cause i'm not exactly familiar with how it works.

Your friend is a genius. (Not quite, but it's still very impressive.)
personally i didn't find the workload as hardcore as a lot of people make it out to be, but i've always been rather good at procrastinating. (for example, i take english A1 HL and i didn't even read 3 of the books, including one of the ones i wrote a world lit essay on -- i still got a 6 in that subject). i guess it comes down to how good of a procrastinator you are, cuz i do know a lot of people who did a ****load more work than i did....

i do agree with blynd snyper, there are certain short bursts where you just get workload-overkill
Quote by unluckynumbers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA 37 POINTS MOTHER****ER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!

sorry, it was just WAY better than i was expecting

i was predicted 33-36, since u asked

since when is a 37 WAY better than a 36? am i the only one who sees a one point difference?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by classicrockboy
since when is a 37 WAY better than a 36? am i the only one who sees a one point difference?

the ib number systems a bit weird, i don't really get it, the higher the numbers the less the difference (at least when its translated into a tertiary entrance rank), eg. 44 is a tiny bit less than 45, 37 is a fair bit more than 36, 24 is a ****load less than 25.
This one was first.

I didnt notice it when i made mine.

Also, you guys got yours really early. Mine didnt come out until 11:30 EST.
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Jul 6, 2009,