Well i live in expensive land, and here the Vox AC30's are around 2500 USD.

So some guy is selling a Epiphone Valve JR cabinet for 160 bucks, i probably won't find a deal like this in some while.

Should i get it? because the second cheepest item is a Marshall 1960 and thats for 880 bucks...
Well, what head will you be using?

The VJ cabinets are pretty good for the price, but it will help if we know what head your using.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Do you have a head?

Nvm.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Jul 6, 2009,
ahh okay. You might be better of getting a combo then. What head were you planning to get?
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Stop trying to talk us into it. You seem to know what you are doing. Making a thread to try to force people to tell you you are right is pointless.

You have all the info you need, now YOU must decide.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by stykerwolf
Well then, thank you UG

i get what you are saying. get the cab now since its cheap and decent. grab a bheart 15 wattr when one comes available at a good value. nothing wrong with taking advantage of what the market offers, even if its in the wrong order so to speak.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 6, 2009,
I think the key point is how expensive equipment is where you live. If it's a killer deal then get it. Even you presently had a Gorilla combo, it would sound better wired up to that cabinet.
I agree with gregs... grab it if it's a deal. I'm in the US so I know our prices are way cheaper than where you are located. I say grab it, and wait until you find a deal on a head. And it looks like you already made sure the cab and head will match. so do it!