Page 1 of 2
Hai pit! i wanna watch an mindless, gory (possibly horror) movie with action!

I wanna see blood and heads ripping off, maybe satanic something ****en badass!
The plot can be very stupid but atleast i'd hope the special effects would not be too bad, so no too underground movies
Kuchisake, it's a Japanese horror movie, not scary or anything but plenty of gore from what I can remember.

Meatball Machine, it's a rather crappy plot with cheap special effects but I assure you, there's plenty, nearly ridiculous amounts of gore in it.
Quote by halvies
Hannah Montana: The movie

Just thinking about it makes me queezy

EDIT: Planet Terror is a bit gory, but funny at the same time

100000000+
Audition, Cannibal Holocaust, Salo.

Enjoy your dreams.

Edit: Cannibal Holocaust is probably the most specific to your post.

Watch the other 2 if you got the grapes, though.

Edit, The Sequel: Just seen everyone elses posts *facepalm*

Watch Cannibal Holocaust.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Jul 6, 2009,
I don't remember which Saw the following happened.
It was a torture where the junkie girl ended up in a pool of needles... every dead in Saw is really creepy.. but that one in needles sent me shivers, because I hate needles
robogeisha

I've only seen the trailer, but it looks horribly gory.

also, one-eyed monster. same story. less gory, more funny
Quote by StewieSwan

This.

It's got shagging in it too!
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
Watch Dead/Alive, a.k.a Braindead. Zombies and gore, it's all you need.
Also, Riki-Oh: the Story of Ricky. It's a kung fu movie, and has over the top gore that can rival Braindead. Be sure to find the dubbed version of that.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by LightYourFire
I don't remember which Saw the following happened.
It was a torture where the junkie girl ended up in a pool of needles... every dead in Saw is really creepy.. but that one in needles sent me shivers, because I hate needles

Saw 2

But if you want intense death scenes. See Saw 3. ****ty story line but gorey
Heh. Oddly enough, me and my friends were wondering just this question recently. We ended up deciding just to get every zombie movie we can get our hands on and watching them all back to back. See who's still capable of moving after that many hours of watching zombies shambling around and getting blown up.

Still need to do it though, most likely will be in the next couple weeks.
The most recent rambo. It's not scary, but it's over the top violence and gore and he's awesome.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
GET TO THE CHOPPA!

or

anything else with Schwarzenegger in it.

DirtyEdit: Read the OP.

Play Doom 3 and do voiceovers.

Entertaining.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jul 6, 2009,
If you can find it watch Gutterballs, gory as hell, bad acting, even worse storyline, but great and orignal kills.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Anybody who said Saw deserves to be slapped.

Some good ones have been said, like Audition and Ichi the Killer. I would suggest Tetsuo: The Iron Man if you can find it...
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Saw 2

But if you want intense death scenes. See Saw 3. ****ty story line but gorey

Yeah I saw them all... Saw 3 was wow in anihilation matters :P
Ichi the Killer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I agree to all mentioning of Ichi. You could also go with Battle Royale, Oldboy, or Machine Girl.
Actually, I changed my mind. Watch the Toxic Avenger.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Ichi the killer definantly.
Suicide club + Norkios dinner table.
Audition
eraserhead.
Cannibal Holocaust is mindless.
irreversible has a unbelievable scene with a fire extinguisher.
Salo
August underground mordum
Nekromantik
i spit on your grave
Evil dead trilogy
Some scenes in the saw movies, maybe.

i love this genre.
I wouldn't call Eraserhead gory exactly. Not most of it anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wouldn't call Eraserhead gory exactly. Not most of it anyway.

On the contrary the thread says Gory/action/horror

Quote by DieGarbageMan
On the contrary the thread says Gory/action/horror

Yeah.. Maybe he should just skip to half way through the movie, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Midnight Meat Train was amazing, with a decent plot. I really enjoyed it.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah.. Maybe he should just skip to half way through the movie, though.

Which goes for audition too, Evil dead has the most epic pencil stabbing ever, its so gory its intense.
Saw is not a gory film, at least it isn't gory compared to Hostel, that has some of the most incredible gore and torture i have seen, the nastiest bit is when the back of that dude's feet get sliced.
Quote by NuSiK
Midnight Meat Train was amazing, with a decent plot. I really enjoyed it.

I still haven't seen that, which is weird.. Because Clive Barker is my absolute favorite author.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by muckypup
Saw is not a gory film, at least it isn't gory compared to Hostel, that has some of the most incredible gore and torture i have seen, the nastiest bit is when the back of that dude's feet get sliced.

Hostel was nothing.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra

Hostel was nothing.

Psh, you're all women 'til you've seen a snuff film.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2