With torrents, is it possible to somehow use the traditional save as format?

Not for the torrent itself, but to download the contents of said torrent. IIm attempting to torrent 30GB of simpsons episodes. But I am only getting other people connecting with me at 0.2kb per second. I am NOT waiting 2 years for it as bittorrent says. I have quick internet connection and want to find the files the torrent would be playing with and download them myself without the troublesome client. How do I do this?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
You can't. Live with it.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
...is it really that simple?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Yes.

That's how P2P systems work.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Just wait... Or you know, shell out the cash and uhh, buy it? Takes a bit less than 2 years to make the money/get to the store and back.

But seriously, wait, it should pick up speed, unless it fails.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
okay here is what you do you take your computer and give it a super drive with a hamster and wheel setup and then you end up getting pissed off and buying it.
Look around on other torrent sites for a similar torrent. There's a good chance there may be a lot more seeders somewhere else.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
anything is possible with....................................GOOGLE
Leave the program running over night, works for me, i get tenths of a kB during the day and 3-4 figures during the night. Also if you know anybody who has already got the files then take a memory stick or harddrive to their computer and take it.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
go to pirate bay... the best torrent site... (not saying I download torrents or anything... ... ... )

Sort your searches by seeders, and pick the ones with the most.

EDIT: I used to get like 20-30kb/s on solid seeding torrents, but now I get about 650kb/s+

I just forwarded the ports for utorrent and configured it properly.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Last edited by danyellenik at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by danyellenik
go to pirate bay... the best torrent site... (not saying I download torrents or anything... ... ... )

Sort your searches by seeders, and pick the ones with the most.

EDIT: I used to get like 20-30kb/s on solid seeding torrents, but now I get about 650kb/s+

I just forwarded the ports for utorrent and configured it properly.

Would I need to port forward if I'm not using a router but connecting the cable directly to the laptop?
Quote by METAL_MAN135
Not for the torrent itself, but to download the contents of said torrent. IIm attempting to torrent 30GB of simpsons episodes. But I am only getting other people connecting with me at 0.2kb per second. I am NOT waiting 2 years for it as bittorrent says. I have quick internet connection and want to find the files the torrent would be playing with and download them myself without the troublesome client. How do I do this?

You can't and I feel like I have to explain why.

Torrents work on the basis that lots of people have the file(s), what the client actually does is download fragments of the files from all the people who have and are sharing the files you want and then put it all together in the intended form when you have all the data from the files. There is no one single place where a torrent client downloads from in most cases although in theory you could only be downloading from one seeder.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.