You can't afford an Analogman TS9?

Good list though, I've been wanting a Boomerang ever since John Mayer did "I Think She Knows".
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
omg the boomarang is t3h sex. How much will one of these put me back?

edit: found it: $439 (street)
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Last edited by sg622 at Jul 6, 2009,
OOOO the bi-comprossor is savage, ive wanted one for so long now. Theyre just so expensive, like 300 on ebay or something.... brutal
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

There's a bunch of meatball clones being built, you probably could find one that's not to expensive
Quote by Raijouta
You can't afford an Analogman TS9?

Good list though, I've been wanting a Boomerang ever since John Mayer did "I Think She Knows".

I can't afford an original TS808, I have a modded TS9.
Ah. Well, the original TS808s are very overpriced to begin with.

Surprisingly I don't have much GAS for the Meatball. In fact, the Line 6 FM4 is above it on the GAS totem pole. Maybe I need to listen to some better demos.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Quote by Raijouta
Ah. Well, the original TS808s are very overpriced to begin with.

Surprisingly I don't have much GAS for the Meatball. In fact, the Line 6 FM4 is above it on the GAS totem pole. Maybe I need to listen to some better demos.

I'm an extreme noob when it comes to equipment. I'm sure that the original TS808s are rather good?
Meh, they're probably very overrated (much like a '59 Les Paul or '63 Strat or most other vintage guitars) The reason they're worth so much is because SRV and others made them so famous and thus collectors just HAD TO HAVE them, driving up the price to way beyond reasonable cost. I doubt they're that much better than the ones in production today.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Quote by TonyIommi2557
I'm an extreme noob when it comes to equipment. I'm sure that the original TS808s are rather good?

It's more of a collector's thing, the modded TS9's sound as good if not better. If you love vintage though, and have cash, the original is a nice addition
Quote by davedoom

that thing looks sweet!!!!

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
i just want a digitech whammy, and maybe a crybaby

<---- Cheap
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Pretty crazy looking stuff.

That true bypass looper is insane.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Other than the Loop Master and TS-808 I wasn't a fan, but I don't use any envelope filters or loopers and enjoy the picking dynamics of my 2204, which compression kills.

Carry on.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by nightraven
half the magic of the meatball is its enclosure

that's stupid, but it's so true
Thanks everyone who viewed my post, I think I may start a second list as there are some effects I left off the first one, if anyone has any badass pedal suggestions, please let me know
EHX HOG
EHX POG
EHX Q-Tron
Original EHX Deluxe Memory Man
Analogman Sunface
Butler Tube Driver
Original Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Original Way Huge Aquapuss
Original DigiTech Whammy
BOSS CE-1
BOSS FT-2

I'm not GASing for all of these but they're all particularly great pedals.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D