Then again, reading antihumanism.com is a bit like voluntarily giving yourself a mental illness.

However, your username made me lol, so all is forgiven.
Oh no, the power of Microsoft's advertising is making me want to go machine gun a Panda.

I can't think of a more pointless complaint. Animal rights groups are jokes.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
big freaking deal.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Ben Stiller will not be pleased.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
What the hell is this ad doing on the page?

Retarded metal fans.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
What the hell is this ad doing on the page?

Retarded metal fans.

He's just about the ultimate retarded metal fan. The site is just full of bullshit. His 'reviews' are the best bit.

The reason it's that bad is that he's trying to be anus.com, who are possibly even worse.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 6, 2009,
So he's butthurt over an Ad?

And honestly that's the most stupid picture/comment I've seen on the internet about Satyricon. Sometimes I just hate people, ya know? I'm amazed he knows how to use a keyboard, all the letters not being like the alphabet and everything.
Looks like Bill Gates played too much Call of Duty.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I don't think Microsoft would gun down pandas, it was probably shooped.
DeVillains!
Quote by SeEsAw12

ahahahahaha epic Tropic Thunder
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I just realised that either the TS follows antihumanism.com (he's practically a walking advert) or he's actually written this drivel. How quaint.
Do you frequent that site? It wants to kill 90% of humanity. Specifically the "worst" 90%.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde