Just like a flying train.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Another one of their plans was to charge fat people more when they get a flight. They discarded that plan though.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I flew Ryanair yesterday... This sounds quite cool actually, I know I'd use it.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Michael O'Leary is an asshole who I hope dies a very slow and very painful death. Soon.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I doubt it'll get FAA certification...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
That won't get passed. Health and safety will be all over it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Michael O'Leary is an asshole who I hope dies a very slow and very painful death. Soon.

Basically what I was thinking

HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Quote by zwound
Why free though? What's in it for them?

They'll still charge for airport tax and every piece of luggage.
Quote by jambi_mantra
That won't get passed. Health and safety will be all over it.

This.

It may be Free (Plus tax+ luggage) but if you're standing and the plane crashes then you're boned.
Ryan Air is the biggest joke flying around the skies.

They even seriously plan to collect money from passengers for using the toilet.

A good friend of my brother is a co-pilot for Ryan Air.
He has been offered the promotion to become captain a few times but refused.
He has refused because in his words, "With the airlines' current safety regulations, I wouldn't want to be responsible for human lives in case something happens...."
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by webbtje
They'll still charge for airport tax and every piece of luggage.

This and it's still a chance to try and sell you food, headphones, general crap you tend to buy on planes.
Good luck to people who end up having to stand during take off and landing.
Unless they make rows of vertical stretchers where you can get strapped in. Will look crazy wicked and creepy lol :p
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by article
"Why is this any different to what happens on trains where you see thousands of people who cannot get a seat standing in the aisles, and it happens regularly on the Underground,"

Is this guy really that thick? Maybe because trains dont have to takeoff, land, experience turbulance, make emergency landings and most rides dont last 2 and a half hours. This is a terrible idea and I would hope that whatever government agency you have over there for aviation doesn't let this pass.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Hammerzeit
This.

It may be Free (Plus tax+ luggage) but if you're standing and the plane crashes then you're boned.

Well if your involved in a plane crash, your probably boned, whether you're sitting or standing, but I see your point. This will never be allowed anyway, the day this happens is the day the world has truly gone insane.
PSN ID: Blade3195