I did this the other day just to have a little look. On itunes you can make a playlist that updates itself with all the songs you've never played and I got:

Total songs: 4132
Never listened to: 2014

That's nearly half

So pit how many songs out of your library have you never heard?
I've listened to all of them and I have 5337 songs.
I just don't listen to most of them that often.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
I've got like 35 gigs of it, and haven't listened to near all of it. Guess I'm kind of hoarding it.
I got the discography of Vader and Testament. Thats all I need.

Srsly.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have like... five bands I listen to. That's all.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Out of all 437 songs on my library, I have only not listened to 34 of them.

One of them is a Yngwie song that I don't evevn know why I downloaded. What convinced me to pay for a Malmsteen song
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by tmfiore at Jul 6, 2009,
I have around 12000 songs, and I've listened to most of them. I try to listen to all of my music, but I tend to get hooked on certain bands for a while.
i have a lot of music, but i haven't listened to nearly half of it i'm guessing
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Well I recently moved to winamp, so there's 3600 songs on there with 3100 to listen to, which is appalling.

If wmp was working I'm pretty sure it's "never listened to" section would have max 100 songs.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by thorbor
I got the discography of Vader and Testament. Thats all I need.

Srsly.

Tr00 kvlt w4rr1or I'd be happy with Testament's discography for a while anyway, I can listen to The Legacy ten times a day easily.

Well, I'm rebuilding my music library at the moment, after many epic omputer crashes, so I've only around 2000 songs, and I think I've listened to around 1600-1700 of them.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Ok, for the dumbasses on UG, how do you make a playlist that does that?

I can't work it out
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
Ok, for the dumbasses on UG, how do you make a playlist that does that?

I can't work it out

Go itunes -> File -> New smart playlist -> match the following rule - play count is 0 (use the drop down boxes).
Mine brought up all of my songs basically because I can't listen to a song all the way through

Damn my lack of concentration. I have 2033 songs and 1670 of them "haven't been played".
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by The Chauffeur
i've listened to al of my 18.000 songs.

you only have 18 songs?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Out of 1954 songs, I have not listened to 602. Not bad considering I just got the entire Dave Mathews Band Discography.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Quote by freddaahh
Tr00 kvlt w4rr1or

Wrong stereotype, bro.

As for how much I've listened to, all of it except a few albums I haven't gotten to by Boris, Asobi Seksu, and like 10 albums my friend sent me recently.

So like, I've listened to like 99% of my music.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Quote by tmfiore
Out of all 437 songs on my library, I have only not listened to 34 of them.

One of them is a song that I don't even know why I downloaded. What convinced me to pay for a song

Fix'd
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I've listened to all of my songs at least twice. I don't get **** and never listen to it, that's just useless.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
total songs: 6411
never listened to: 1367

not bad really. Most of the stuff I havent listened to is stuff that is out of a band's discography that is super obscure or is stuff I have just recently added.

but theres plenty of stuff i just straight up havent listened to lol
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by radomu
you only have 18 songs?

Uh, you are joking, right?

Quote by Spoony_Bard
I've listened to all of my songs at least twice. I don't get **** and never listen to it, that's just useless.

True that.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
only 1084 songs, I've listened to them all. I like to keep my library small
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
201 of 2687, that includes a load of backing tracks that I didn't end up using, and a load of corrupted files that skip. Also some crap stuff that I haven't listened to since I got this computer (*cough* St. Anger *cough*)
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Tenacious D'er
I just recently did the same thing, 8000 out of 11000 to listen to. Shameful.

bullSH!T you have 11000 songs. Are they all songs YOU obtained, or is it like ....a library of songs collected from your family and friends?
probably like 200 out of 900 songs
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by Sopheydood
Wrong stereotype, bro.

How? Kvlt doesn't exclusively mean Black Metal.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
377 out of 2184 songs. Most of those are just the sound clips from the CD that came with my Japanese textbooks. The others are just albums I've picked up from my library that I never got around to listening to, like some jazz stuff..
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I really can't tell how many songs I haven't listened to, 'cause I've had to reupload everything into my iTunes library multiple times, erasing the play count. I'm guessing around 200-300 out of a little over 8000.