Does anyone know of some good applications for mac that can make cool slideshows/photoshows?

My boss saw a video/slideshow in a meeting and he was really impressed, and he wants me to find something that can do something similar.

He said the video would show a picture, then the picture would break up in many smaller pictures or go to a mosaic or something along those lines as a transition to the next picture.

(yeah I'm not really sure wtf he's saying)

any thoughts? I tried google, but i dont really know what to search. "picture presentation application mac" wasn't very helpful.

any help would be awesome.
Can't iPhoto do something like that? I don't really know, I just got my first Mac, but I thought it did slide shows?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Well they make Microsoft Office for Mac, so you could use PowerPoint. Or you could get a free trial of this. I hear it's pretty good.

As far as free...I have no idea, other than that trial.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
I know about iphoto and imovie.....

This is what I'm looking for.
Quote by BlindSilence917
Well they make Microsoft Office for Mac, so you could use PowerPoint. Or you could get a free trial of this. I hear it's pretty good.

As far as free...I have no idea, other than that trial.

thanks, that looks good.