Does anyone know if i can my ps3 fixed or replaced for free as i have got the yellow light of death?

I bought it about a year and a half ago so i think the ps3 warranty is over. If i have to pay i'm going to be majorly pissed off as this is their fault.
Its your fault you didn't buy warranty.

and you could of avoided this whole thing and bought a 360 like everyone else
ok heres an honestly dishonest way to do this, Walmart, they take ANYTHING, if you can box the thing up and you may be able to get away saying it was a gift and it already broken, it worked for me with a xbox... but i did have the original box... idk its worth a shot goodluck man
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Its your fault you didn't buy warranty.

and you could of avoided this whole thing and bought a 360 like everyone else

Lies. I shouldn't be sold something that is going to break after a year and a half through no fault of my own.
i took mine back to blockbuster when it broke, without the receipt and got a new one no questions, so its worth a try
MS has a three year warranty for the RROD.. Sony has no extra warranty for the yellow thingy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"