I don't see why not. It just might be annoying to change presets between songs.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Good temporary solution. Not suitable for long term use. Useful for learning about effects and such.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
idunno whether its a great idea to go with the digitech in general, i have a digitech RP200 i hardly use (got it for my birthday when i first got into guitar) and it sounds pretty meh. the most ive ever used it recently was when my amp was broken, so i had to use it with headphones. not pretty...

im thinking about selling it, sorry if this is thread jack-age of any sort, but where's the best place to sell?

in conclusion, i think its worth investing i a different multi fx, my mate has a zoom one (the one with a tube in it) and he can get some awsome tones out of it! rather than the digitealised noise i get from my digitech

edit: what is your current rig, styles, venues looking to play and of course, budget?
Last edited by jaybals at Jul 6, 2009,
That RP200 is pretty old and not worth much. Maybe $30 to $50 (tops) on Craigslist. The RP500 is much different and I'd heard good things about it. There is a potential for any multifx to sound crappy. The amp makes a big difference. But tweaking it to the amp you're using is extremely important. When you have so many tweaking options it becomes even more difficult to get a great tone. There's no reason why you couldn't use an RP350 in a gig. It's really an individual choice.
Thx guys, I gotta Marshall so its probably best i stick with effect pedals then. Ty guys