Page 1 of 2
Can anyone else?

It seems that everyone I am friends with just goes on impulse. I'm one of those guys who goes "OK, movies? Sure. What time does it start? When should we leave? Are we going to eat before or after? Who's going?" I just like to be prepared. All of my friends for example say we are going to a movie but don't pick which showing or fill me in on anything. Then they expect me to be calm and just show up at the same time without knowing what time that is supposed to be.

Like right now my girlfriend wants to treat me to a movie and won't tell me anything. She's telling me to calm down when all I know is what theater we are going to. No times, dunno which movie, or anything.

So am I alone in my quest to be 100% prepared for everything?

And I know that all makes me seem lame. I'm all for spontaneous things but people who do that for everything annoy me...
I hate people who absolutely MUST have everything planned out, like my mother. I like to do things at the spur of the moment, and sometimes I just want to get up and go somewhere, without having to know exaactly who i'm gonna meet up with, or what time I'll be back
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I know exactly what you mean. I like to have things planned. I hate waiting around to find out what's happening.
I am just like you TS..but really, it hinders my social ability really.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
A few days ago

Mom: We're going camping
Me: when
Mom: Today, we're leaving in a few minutes

MC name = Bearrorism
I have the excessive need to plan everything out. Not event-by-event, but good enough so that I'm aware of what's going on and when. I agree with you, TS.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I'm one of those who don't plan anything, hate me
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I can't stand your face, TS

Disclaimer: I'm not sure what your face looks like. I'm sure it's very nice, though.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by poopsmith666
I hate people who absolutely MUST have everything planned out, like my mother. I like to do things at the spur of the moment, and sometimes I just want to get up and go somewhere, without having to know exaactly who i'm gonna meet up with, or what time I'll be back

This. I never have anything planned when I go out, I just find something to do along the way.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Im one of those people who dont plan things but thats because i find it more fun that way.

Strange but true
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Gargantuan
A few days ago

Mom: We're going camping
Me: when
Mom: Today, we're leaving in a few minutes

Planning is boring.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Heh, you would hate me and everyone I know TS.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
I don't plan anything at all I do have a lot of friends like you though, and it's fcking hell travelling with them. They always want to know exactly what we'll do each day we're there, and I just want to chill out.

My keywords are: "Relax," "We'll figure it out," and "I dunno, I'm just gonna wing it"

I guess I just feel like you should know what you're doing, but you don't have to have all the details. You know you're going to a movie, so it should be fine...If I know I'm going to fly to Dublin for 3 days, I'll figure out what to do when I get there

What I REALLY hate is people who plan things and then don't follow through. This pisses me off to no end. Then why did you plan it?! Why couldn't you leave me alone with my plan-free, can-do attitude!?
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
I prefer to have plans for event like going out and such like, some people tell me I try to over-organise things. But that's just my way of trying to make sure things won't be epic fail. I do like to do things at a moment's notice but as you say, not for everything.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Used to be a bit more like that, but now i have a car and freedom, since I'm 18, I really just roll wherever the fuck i like, doing what the fuck i like, whenever the fuck i like...

TS, your friends probably think you're an overplanning anal retentive :P
I like to have a plan but I rarely stick to it. My mother needs to know EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL but my friends never give me details and since I can't drive yet it's awful hard to do things without my mother's help.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
I like to know what I'm doing and when if it's something that involves me travelling or having to be somewhere on time. But if it's just to go to down the pub, then it doesn't really involve much planning.

What was infuriating was my mate organised us to all meet him in a nearby town for curry at 7pm. At 7 he wasn't there, everyone else was. None of us knew where the curry place was. He arrived at 7.45 because he'd been busy having a wank.
Yeah I hate that also. I hate when I'm just sitting in my house, playing my guitar all day and haven't even taken a shower and loving every minute of it and then my friends call me at 5:00PM asking me to hang out. Ruins the relaxing flow of my day.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by poopsmith666

This. It gets so annoying.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
no its just good to no where and wen to be qt a place, i dont really care about much else
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

I don't usually plan things out very well, I'll have a vague idea for the most part of what I want to do. Not that I oppose planning, I just don't put that much forethought into things, though to meticulously plan something out and having a time table to follow would be pretty obnoxious.
so you're like the anal guy
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Planning for big events is necessary, but I hate it when I ask one of my friends if he wants to hang out and he replies "Where are we going", whos gonna be there?, what time will it be over?, whats the point in going there, are we getting food?"

I hate people who feel the need to control every little detail of everything. They are usually boring as hell.
PSN ID: Blade3195
Did anyone else notice the hilarious combination of his username and his thread title?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I prefer to have things planned out, but I don't mind if deviation occurs. However, if someone is hosting an event, I expect it to be decently planned. I can't stand incompetent hosts.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I used to be a bit like that, but my friends and I never did anything we planned like we planned it, so we just kind of stopped planning things much further than "We're going here, and doing this, along with whatever else we decide to do."
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Variety is the spice of life my man. Plan the important shiz and let the rest just happen
Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.

Quote by CTFOD

I can impersonate Emperor Palpatine, Bob Dylan and the Joker. Simultaneously.

Quote by Kumanji
Why sho blowin' in the wind, Jedi?
Quote by TempoTantrum
so you're like the anal guy

If someone is going to perform anal sex on me, I'd prefer they have it planned out. I don't want someone sticking their johnson in me without lube at hand.

..Not that I'm gay. I'm just saying..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I know how you feel. I like to have at least some plans to go off of.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by The_Paranoia
So am I alone in my quest to be 100% prepared for everything?

you cant be 100% prepared for anything....ever.

also i think its funny that your username is paranoia. its not exactly ironic, but theres a slight connection
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
I should say this doesn't actually hurt my social life. I'm all for just going to someones house and deciding then to do something. But if you're going to call me and say we should meet at the movies at least have a slight idea whats going on. Not just "ok were going to the movies. Bye."
Why the hell do you need to plan everything. Sure you need to know when to meet people but why do you need to know what film your saying. Just be excited about the suprise and hope it's good.

There is no need to get worked up about such a petty thing. Just do whatever feels best at the time rather than plan it out.
some people are just like that, its their personality.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Quote by DarkChilli
I like to have a plan but I rarely stick to it. My mother needs to know EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL but my friends never give me details and since I can't drive yet it's awful hard to do things without my mother's help.

That's how my mom is, she HATES it when she asks where I'm going/what I'm doing and I tell her I don't know. Luckily I don't live with her.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I hate it when people can't stick to plans
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Page 1 of 2