Q1 when tuning how do i know i have the right one, example I'm tuning the thickest bottom string to E, but my tuner shows that once you go through A to G you start at A again, im able to go though A-G 2-3 times before it is too loose or too tight, so which group is it?

Q2 i have a standard amp which i got in a pack deal with guitar, it doesn't have a record jack plug in slot so how do i record and still stay good quality?
A1 - if you're THAT out of tune that you don't even know if you're on the right note, tune it by ear with a reference pitch from either a pitchpipe or an online source... you can find them free easily. make sure your volume pot is turned all the way up

A2 - you spend a couple hundred bucks on recording equipment and software and put a decent microphone in front of your speaker to an audio interface into a program.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by miklos
Q1 when tuning how do i know i have the right one, example I'm tuning the thickest bottom string to E, but my tuner shows that once you go through A to G you start at A again, im able to go though A-G 2-3 times before it is too loose or too tight, so which group is it?

Q2 i have a standard amp which i got in a pack deal with guitar, it doesn't have a record jack plug in slot so how do i record and still stay good quality?

1) You should just know. if the string feels too loose or tight then it's wrong. If you've done that then you probably need to restring now.

2) Studios usually have Guitar > amp > microphone recording amp to desk. By the sounds of it you've only just started guitar so don't worry about recording for now.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Don't worry mate. Should be plenty of places to find the tuning online.
If its standard you're looking for just search in standard guitar tuning in google. =]
As for the recording, to get a professional sound you will need to splash the cash to get decent equipment but you could just simply direct input to your computer for simple, no frills recording or better still, invest in a little 4 track recorder or something.
=]
Quote by miklos

1. If your tuner has a calibration function, 440 EADGBE

2. Not possible. You have an amp that you got in a package deal so your sound quality is low even before recording. If you really want to record, grab a low-priced mic and mic the speaker of the amp into your stock soundcard. It will sound like complete ****, but at least you can record something. Honestly, I would just practice and play more before thinking about recording.

Just my thoughts..