hey pit. I'm thinking of getting contact lenses. Is it a good idea to get colored ones? and what color do the ladies like? thanks in advance.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

Don't get colored ones. They look ultra fake.

As a result, they also look ultra gay.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
no point, unless your eyes look like death. they'll probably look fake, and when you have to take them out people'll notice that you're eyes aren't really 'pussy magnet blue'
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
ive heard colored contacts bleed thru into your eye. doesnt sound fun at all
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
i think pink contacts get the chicks...
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
They're expensive as hell and if anyone ever realizes that you have them, you'll be labeled a douche bag forever.
If you're considering colored contacts for "the ladies," you're already wasting your time.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Shelflife
hey pit. I'm thinking of getting contact lenses. Is it a good idea to get colored ones? and what color do the ladies like? thanks in advance.

Haha, loser. I prefer to wear my glasses, but contacts are okay. Colored contacts are for insecure chicks and loser guys.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Haha, loser. I prefer to wear my glasses, but contacts are okay. Colored contacts are for insecure chicks and loser guys.

I would never wear contacts, but glasses can be/are a huge pain.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I don't wear coloured contacts, just corrective ones. They have a slightly blue tint so that they can be seen in the solution.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Get clear ones, the colored looks like sh*t.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I don't wear coloured contacts, just corrective ones. They have a slightly blue tint so that they can be seen in the solution.

Same.
Quote by SteveHouse
If you're considering colored contacts for "the ladies," you're already wasting your time.

this
I got contact lenses that I can just keep in my eyes for a month straight without the trouble of taking them in and out all the time-they rock.
As for coloured contact lenses?-dnt know man.
lol-in my new profile pick my eyes are red cos the camera caught me funny (although it keeps changing to my old pick)
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir