Page 1 of 2
Hey, Pit. NOT IN MSPAINT ANYMORE I call upon the monkeys who are able to draw things free hand, but can be drawn, as long as I can put it it onto a shirt. We are making some new merch and I have a good idea, but lack in artistic ability. If anyone can help, it would REALLY mean a lot, and we'll send a free shirt or something if you help us out. It would be real cool if someone could.

WHAT WE NEED:

Alright, so our band is called Kakarot, and for those who don't know, that is the Super Saiyan name of Goku from Dragon Ball. This shirt idea is going to be based off this.

Kakarot also means carrot in Japanese, so what we want is a Super Saiyan carrot.

I'll upload what the shirt looks like as of right now, but if someone could please help, just send me a PM and we'll talk about the design along with your payment of a t-shirt.

Thanks a lot, and if you're not artistically inclined but know someone who is, send them this link! Please!

Thank youu.

Update with design:

Alright, the front needs to have a bunch of MMMMMs, like Goku groaning when going super saiyan. It also needs to have a rumble effect, getting more "rumbely" as it goes further down the shirt.

The back will have to say KAKAROT! in large letters towards the top of the shirt and the carrot underneath it in the middle.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jul 6, 2009,
So you want a super-saiyan carrot?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'll give it a go
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Yes, that's exactly what we want. But it needs to look like..well.. a super saiyan carrot. With muscles and flames and shit around its head. You know?
Follow me on Twitter
a super-saiyan carrot? Dude, this is risky. It can either end in total win or epic fail. Will check in to see which it is.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
Quote by sykohyko
a super-saiyan carrot? Dude, this is risky. It can either end in total win or epic fail. Will check in to see which it is.

Which is why it needs to look SUPER legit for it not to fail. If it isn't what we want, we're just going to scrap the idea, but I really don't want to.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by sykohyko

Me too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by brandon369852
it needs to look SUPER legit

aw I'm out then
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
negatory carrot in japanese is ninjin
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX

That'll be $50
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Here it is

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Last edited by classicrockboy at Jul 6, 2009,
no it will be win.

for sure

a carrot with a huge, shiny, yellow plant thing coming out the top? and if someone ms paints a hilarious face...

it will be epic
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by sureshred
are you 14 and not a troll?

I'm 17 and in a band.... here's a link to our Myspace if you don't believe us.

Kakarot

Oh..looked at your sig, you're just a lame guy.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Yes, that's exactly what we want. But it needs to look like..well.. a super saiyan carrot. With muscles and flames and shit around its head. You know?

there.

Now where's my money?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by poopsmith666
no it will be win.

for sure

a carrot with a huge, shiny, yellow plant thing coming out the top? and if someone ms paints a hilarious face...

it will be epic

Quote by brandon369852
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies

CrimsonBizzare, you also rule.

Follow me on Twitter
For my Graphics class, I did something eerily similar to this. I designed band logo, and album artwork which featured a pear wielding a sword battling an army of carrots. Unfortunately, all the work's at school and won't be going back...
as I feared, the thread has begun to lean towards fail. we need someone with mad MS skills in here.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
Well, it looks like ctb has won this thread, yet again.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by sykohyko
as I feared, the thread has begun to lean towards fail. we need someone with mad MS skills in here.

I'll get the Light!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by natel0083

meh, coulda came out better.

That's really cool.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SquierLolz

I present you the Pyramid of Lol
Ugh, please don't start another type of "LOL-Stack."
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Did you write songs such as "Kamehameha" and " (What's his power Level) IT'S OVER 9000!!!!" AND "Golden Uzaru's Dance at midnight"?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
natel0083 - I'm sending you a PM because I really like your design and think we can get something out of that.
The only thing I'm looking more of is bulging muscles and a funnier type comic look. It needs to look "serious" but needs to have a more angry face with arms and stuff. But great job, best I've seen so far.

KEEP EM COMING. THANKS EVERYONE

Quote by King Twili
Did you write songs such as "Kamehameha" and " (What's his power Level) IT'S OVER 9000!!!!" AND "Golden Uzaru's Dance at midnight"?

The only thing we've done so far is put the clip of the first Kamehameha in one of our songs, and I think we're doing a chant or something with over 9000.
Follow me on Twitter

..I tried...

Sorryz for using ur image, natel0083.

Edit: lolz, I found the two images you used to make the super carrot thing.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 6, 2009,
I guess I didn't mean FLAMES, but the power surrounding super saiyans. Like from the tv show.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 2